IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

22 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Zoo, Shukes, don't worry it could be worse, just read that Man U are looking at recruiting Steve Walsh. Need I say more!

i saw that too and almost spit my food out.  said SAF himself was advocating for him.  i almost laughed!  i hope they get him, they will continue their fall down the table.

They went against the fans and chose to keep Pogba over Mourinho, now it looks Pogba is off, and De Gea, and Herrera, and Lukaku.

Potentially they'll be left with a third rate squad with a manager who's relying on pace alone and a couple of 'United kids' who are taking the piss out of the club wage wise and more arsed about Instagram than football. Wouldn't be surprised if they are in for a relegation battle. 

Romero

Darmian Jones Lindelof Shaw

Lingard Matic McTominay Martial 

Mata

Rashford 

3 hours ago, Makis said:

Don't be silly. You really think they will sell those players and not sign anyone?

They need replacements for their last replacements. From the signings in the last five seasons the only players getting in their team are Pogba (who's likely to leave), Lindelof, Martial, Matic and Shaw. 

The others they bought in that period Fred, Dalot, Lukaku, Sanchez, Mkhatiryan, Darmian, Delay, Schneiderlin, Bailly, Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria. 

Really can't say they're any good recruitment wise and a lot of players there lack bottle and are all about the money. 

13 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

For mirallas that’s fine he has no value but Bolasie and niasse could fetch 10 each. They’d be great game-changing players in that league.

I very much doubt that you’re going to get Turkish sides paying money for our shite. We can hope though. 

IN: Lossl
OUT: Vlasic
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: Kenny
YOUTH: Sebastian Kristensen
YOUTH pro deals: Ryan Astley, Kyle John, Anthony Gordon, Ellis Simms, Joe Anderson, Einar Iversen
CONTRACT EXT: Davies, Foulds, Ouzounidis, Baines

OFFICIALLY RELEASED: Lavery, Jags, A Williams, Hewelt, JHilton, Charsley, Mathis, Kiersey, Bramall, Renshaw

Out of contract: Sambou

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 23:13, Finn balor said:

U forget the season has been over for a month. That’s all the normal guy/girl gets 

True that. Though if you live to work holidays can get in the way. If Mrs B has got him to have a break in the sun that's all that matters!

chelsea have no manager, lost eden hazard, and are in a transfer ban.  i hope we can strengthen where we need to because this could be the year to try and get CL top 4.  United are in disarray with bloated contracts and a mediocre manager and unbalanced squad.  Arsenal don't convince me under Emery and their defense and midfield is porous.  Wolves will be in the thick of it, thankfully they have Europa to contend with and that should do enough to derail their league campaign.  Liverpool Spurs City the only ones i think will be locked onto the top 3 spots.  this could be a big year for us.  i'm optimistic.

19 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

chelsea have no manager, lost eden hazard, and are in a transfer ban.  i hope we can strengthen where we need to because this could be the year to try and get CL top 4.  United are in disarray with bloated contracts and a mediocre manager and unbalanced squad.  Arsenal don't convince me under Emery and their defense and midfield is porous.  Wolves will be in the thick of it, thankfully they have Europa to contend with and that should do enough to derail their league campaign.  Liverpool Spurs City the only ones i think will be locked onto the top 3 spots.  this could be a big year for us.  i'm optimistic.

I'd knock Spurs out of the guaranteed spots if they lose Eriksen. Kane will score half as much without the brain of the team. 

Yeah good point pete. He is influential to them but where does he go? Can’t see Barca or Madrid coming for him. He is the type of player the shite should be after. I’m hopeful with the right players moved out and three or four quality additions fourth is  a real possibility for us 

11 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Yeah good point pete. He is influential to them but where does he go? Can’t see Barca or Madrid coming for him. He is the type of player the shite should be after. I’m hopeful with the right players moved out and three or four quality additions fourth is  a real possibility for us 

He's only got one year on his contract so is looking to move. Madrid are the ones rumoured to be after him. 

I'd be gutted if he went across the park. He turned down United last week. 

For me its wide open for the top four, even without signings I'd be disappointed if we don't push as other than City the rest aren't that good. Top 6 to be a top one next year with city running away with it, a gap to Liverpool, then anyone from Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, Wolves. I'd write off man u completely as they are at sorts with Bournemouth, Watford or Leicester being more of a threat. Then a clear gap quality wise with the rest of the teams just making the league up. 

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Easy lads I know talk is cheap but disappointment is expensive emotionally, let’s not think we should be going from ninth to fourth and then we all start thinking we’ve had a shit season if it doesn’t happen, seventh or sixth would be a great improvement that I would be really happy with. 

Just looking at the teams above us and there's not much to be scared of. Spurs without Eriksen, Chelsea with a transfer ban and losing their best player, Arsenal need a half a new team, man u need a whole new team. Even Liverpool only beat us through a freak goal. 

(Plus if Gana goes we'll not give chances away as cheaply and whoever plays instead will contribute more going forward). 

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Just looking at the teams above us and there's not much to be scared of. Spurs without Eriksen, Chelsea with a transfer ban and losing their best player, Arsenal need a half a new team, man u need a whole new team. Even Liverpool only beat us through a freak goal. 

(Plus if Gana goes we'll not give chances away as cheaply and whoever plays instead will contribute more going forward). 

Even if Liverpool hadn’t beat us they still would have been over 30 points a head of us and we would have still been a long way from fourth, it’s what you do over a whole season not a handful of chosen games to prove your point that counts, if we get to sixth or seventh I’ll be over the moon and your be hanging yourself. 

Bringing Gana up in this thread wasn’t the best move unless you want this one closed as well 😇

10 minutes ago, pete0 said:

On the flip side. if Gana goes we will have less chances due to the drop off in recoveries, tackles, interceptions and such, unless we get a package deal with Zouma and Kante.

I enjoy watching Eriksen play, but if he leaves Spurs I hope it's for another league. He would be a massive upgrade for just about every squad, and that does us no favors.