IGNORED

Aiden McGeady

I agree. Todays performance summed up what I have never liked about him. Too inconsistent and cant be trusted.

He certainly has some qualities but he shows them for 5% a game.

It was his complete lack of effort that got me. He was so fucking lazy. I can accept a player having a bad day but to not try? No, I'm not having that.

It was his complete lack of effort that got me. He was so fucking lazy. I can accept a player having a bad day but to not try? No, I'm not having that.

Especially in the position we were in holding onto a lead. You dont need someone who wants the glory in that situation, you want someone to get involved. His lack of effort in the build up to their second goal is shocking.

haha get in there.... what a difference a week makes. everyone wanked over him last week. dont get me wrong i thought he was poor also but to get the high and mighty saying they always thought he was shit pisses me off. give it a break lads.

No they didn't (one or two aside), people acknowledged a brilliant goal (which it was) but still questioned his overall performance.

haha get in there.... what a difference a week makes. everyone wanked over him last week. dont get me wrong i thought he was poor also but to get the high and mighty saying they always thought he was shit pisses me off. give it a break lads.

I don't know if you are referring to me or not but I said he was crap last week.

I still think he can do something for us. He will frustrate like these out and out run at em wingers do, but he can deliver. If not, well he cost fuck all so never mind.

I agree with the first part (I do like him), but not the latter. He didn't disappoint yesterday in the way wingers do - he didn't try at all. He offered zero going forward and at a time when we needed him to help out defensively, because Arsenal were all over us, he didn't even bother tracking back. He was disgraceful tbh.

I agree with the first part (I do like him), but not the latter. He didn't disappoint yesterday in the way wingers do - he didn't try at all. He offered zero going forward and at a time when we needed him to help out defensively, because Arsenal were all over us, he didn't even bother tracking back. He was disgraceful tbh.

I think he suffers with a bit of an attitude problem to be honest and thinks he's a lot better than he thinks he is.

I guess we can all agree on us wanting him to do something, don't we? We really want him to be this player that we had heard about.

If it comes down to attitude, we'll not a lot can be done. Why do these flair type players have attitude? Always seemed to be the way when playing school/local football...the ones with that bit of skill and flair were right cocks!!!

Can I just say other than the odd bit of Brilliance every 10 games I don't think he'll cut the mustard here. I've seen enough now to realise he just isn't that good. You put his work rate and effectiveness up against Mirallas and there's just no comparison. Decent enough squad player, but he'll never be a crucial first teamer. It's the inconsistency, going missing for the majority of his time on the field.

Plenty of technical ability but horrible at decision-making and his final ball. Probably too late in his career to expect any improvement in this area from him, but we'll see. Definitely a good guy off the bench, but frustrating to watch for 90 minutes.

I've been quietly impressed with the quality of his crosses into the box to be honest. What has surprised me is he seems to fuck up the easier, shorter passes in the build-up quite regularly, which is what has annoyed me the most about him so far.

Thought he was useless today. Touch was poor, decision making was shite.

The best bits of play were when he was heading in the wrong direction.

He did well finding space for Naismith's goal but before that, he was absolute dross. I've never known an "attacking winger" to turn back or not beat a man as much as him. In the first half his touch lost us possession on far too many occasions.

Thought he was useless today. Touch was poor, decision making was shite.

The best bits of play were when he was heading in the wrong direction.

He did well finding space for Naismith's goal but before that, he was absolute dross. I've never known an "attacking winger" to turn back or not beat a man as much as him. In the first half his touch lost us possession on far too many occasions.

I don't think he was that bad, and he was much better than what he showed last weekend, but I was still pretty disappointed with him. He showed more effort but there just wasn't anything at the end of it.

He did well in my eyes. Great run and pass to set up naismith. Tracked back all game. People seem to forget who he was up against. He passed it well got stuck in and committed defenders. Mirallas played really well but didn't take on a player once. It's so hard to BeT a Chelsea defender one v one. I think both wide men played well the way they opened up the pitch by changing play.