IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Gylfi Sigurdsson on his move to Everton: "It is a big club, with big history. I am looking forward to not having to play against them.

"I am very happy to be here. It is a club on the rise and I want to be a part of that.

"Maybe I am not ready to play 90 minutes, maybe 45 minutes but I have been training really well. I need more minutes under my belt."

I must've mentally switched off by that point because apart from the goal I don't remember him doing anything.

He just seemed to get on the ball a bit more, and got in behind when he probably should have done better with the final ball. He didnt stand out in the second half but he was pretty poor in the first so it didnt take much for him to improve!

He just seemed to get on the ball a bit more, and got in behind when he probably should have done better with the final ball. He didnt stand out in the second half but he was pretty poor in the first so it didnt take much for him to improve!

agreed. The goal bouyed him for about 25-30mins and he was playing well. Shit first half though.

If anyone playing for the press's darlings had have scored that it'd would be on 24 hour repeat on sky sports. What was so good about it was the control he had whilst stretching

Don't think sky have the rights to show it unfortunately but I get what you're saying.

Woke up and checked the internet.

That REALLY happened!

Was really funny here; my lad was still grouching about how we were going to get beat and had his head in Twatter on his phone indulging in half time doom and gloom when I jumped on him :lol:. He was totally bewildered for ten seconds or so, face (and reaction) was classic when he saw the replay.