IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Only babies, 😀  I was at the 66  3-2 final.  I think the photo has already been on here a long time ago but I'll try and dig the ticket out again.

I was 6 and that was the game that set me on the way to becoming a blue, best decision I ever made. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Just had an email with an update on membership packs and a tracking number.

Put my customer number in and it says in production. So hopefully they are on the move soon 🙂

👍nice one Shukester, can you remember what they have in them this year, Wiggy said he only got a discount card, I could have sworn there was supposed to be some small goodies but seems not 😢

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Fulham, leeds and Burnley next. Richarlison back. Need to get this sorted out and start winning again. 

International break has come at the perfect time (it is next week isn't it?). Three winnable games but ones that we need to be absolutely up for, unimaginable if we lose to the likes of Fulham and end up making this run go on. 

I'm more angry about today's result than I have been for a while, do the basics and we quite literally win that, two goals that you'd hate to concede at Sunday League level - the third scored as everyone was up the pitch which I can forgive. Just really, really, really pissed off at what could have been. 

2 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

International break has come at the perfect time (it is next week isn't it?). Three winnable games but ones that we need to be absolutely up for, unimaginable if we lose to the likes of Fulham and end up making this run go on. 

I'm more angry about today's result than I have been for a while, do the basics and we quite literally win that, two goals that you'd hate to concede at Sunday League level - the third scored as everyone was up the pitch which I can forgive. Just really, really, really pissed off at what could have been. 

And the January transfer window can't come round soon enough, we need a better depth to the team when there are injuries and suspensions..

37 minutes ago, Palfy said:

And the January transfer window can't come round soon enough, we need a better depth to the team when there are injuries and suspensions..

Agree with you 110%, these games have hit home to how wafer thin we are outside 5 or 6 quality players, to be so night and day between poor and great is astounding and surely something that has rang alarm bells at board level. 

16 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Sounds simple enough 🤣

i was poking fun at the phrase.  remember ryan gauld the scottish messi?  here is a nice list of other messi's.  i don't see an english one, we still have time @Zoo 2.0 :)

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/where-are-they-now-a-new-lionel-messi-for-every-year-since-2006/

On 06/11/2020 at 18:14, Shukes said:

Has anyone received the membership packs yet? Heard they were being sent out October, but haven’t got mine yet.

Forgot to mention Shukes I received mine last week, got a Toiletries bag, 4 Coasters, a pair of Socks and a Fridge magnet, all donated to my eldest Granddaughter who unfortunately as to live as the only Evertonian in a house full of Kopite’s, and I couldn’t be more proud of her she gives them some awful shite when they start to get to big for their boots. 

https://www.football365.com/news/stats-premier-league-shot-conversion-everton-man-city-leicester

Premier League teams ranked by improvement in shot conversion rate:

1. Everton – shot conversion rate up by 9.4 percentage points
Total shots: 101 (12th highest in Premier League)
Shots on target: 41
Goals: 19 (=4th)
Conversion rate this season: 18.8%
Conversion rate last season: 9.4%
Shots per game this season: 11.2 (12th)
Shots per game last season: 12.3 (7th)