IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

10 hours ago, Hafnia said:

it really does hit home now doesn’t it… here we are fighting for survival and the manager who was in charge for the majority of the season is doing this. 

Honestly think if he was still our manager he still would have sent this tweet. And I can imagine the chaos that would follow. 

13 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I still can't believe we were ever mad enough to hire him.

One positive - our hate for Tapas Tits and the shitty state he left us in has united us all and Frank looks to be a very astute appointment on the back of this. Onwards - may ‘Agent Rafa’ (makes me sick when they say that) be a tiny little shitty stain in our history - 3 points today and we can almost forget it ever happened!

30 minutes ago, StevO said:

Honestly think if he was still our manager he still would have sent this tweet. And I can imagine the chaos that would follow. 

Probably would yeah.   He doesn’t actually have an affinity to any club imo…. He’s all about him. I said this when we hired him, he doesn’t care about Liverpool. He’s weird like that. 

Never had much of an issue with BK. But events in recent years shows something isn't right behind the scenes.

No, fuck that, just events in this last 8/9 months shows that.

Love how Lampard was up there at the end embracing them all BUT amongst that bunch of suits, there's a big problem that needs sorting out ASAP.

7 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Now we're safe, fans need to pile pressure on these lot. Need to make it known this summer that we won't stand for this ever again

Absolutely 100% yes.

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

Never had much of an issue with BK. But events in recent years shows something isn't right behind the scenes.

No, fuck that, just events in this last 8/9 months shows that.

Love how Lampard was up there at the end embracing them all BUT amongst that bunch of suits, there's a big problem that needs sorting out ASAP.

This is me 100%. I was always something of a supporter of Bill, hearts in the right place and all that. Recent events have changed my judgement, and I probably should have come to my senses sooner. The entire board IMO are not fit for purpose, it's an utter clusterfuck.

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

At the end of the day, all the evidence needed from all the shit is that someone within there decided to appoint Benitez and allow all that shite to unfold.

Not just that mate. Look back on the stuff pre sale to moshiri. Kenwright has got away with terrible mismanagement. 

i dont want him to suffer abuse, I don’t want him to feel ousted, I just want him to let go and put the club in good hands…. He has got away with a terrible end to his legacy…. Get a proper ceo who knows football and how to put manners on moshiri 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Unbelievable!

We all complain when they are in the press making noise…. When they don’t…. The press complain haha!

If this wasn’t Everton, you wouldn’t believe it.

Ordinarily I'd agree, but when you've struggled to stay in the league after stupid money being spent, you'd like to hear from them apologising to the fans for causing chaos for appalling management. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Unbelievable!

We all complain when they are in the press making noise…. When they don’t…. The press complain haha!

Thinks more the context. Hear nothing but when we do it’s to talk about how good it was at the last few games. Would be nice to hear about any form of strategy, and a few hires and fires in my opinion, but one thing I’m very happy about is seeing it called out in the Echo. I can’t believe one of Bills mates hasn’t shut that story down yet. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Unbelievable!

We complain when kenwrights mug is front and centre when we got the win against Leicester and we were looking to be home and dry, we complain because he and the other 2 had been nowhere to be seen after the shambolic management had us looking certain to drop. 

well done to Adam Jones for having the balls to run this story. Prentice will no doubt be getting briefed by bill as to how disappointed he is that his ex employers are taking shots. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Ordinarily I'd agree, but when you've struggled to stay in the league after stupid money being spent, you'd like to hear from them apologising to the fans for causing chaos for appalling management. 

You would, yet Moshiri went underground to scared to show his face at Goodison in case the supporters turned on him. To be honest I’m quite happy for him to stay away as long as he keeps out of football matters. 

Dear Evertonians,

Whilst there is no denying that it was an amazing night when we turned around a 2-0 half-time deficit to secure a sensational victory and guarantee a 69th successive season in the top tier of English football last season, it should not be allowed to disguise the fact that we have underperformed in what proved to be a very challenging campaign.

Mistakes have been made and for that I want to apologise to all of you. It has not been good enough and we need to do better. You have given us incredible support that helped us over the line when we most needed it, and we must repay that support and show that lessons have been learnt.

More than any other club in England, Everton is the Club of its people, its community and its fans, and always will be.

I am committed to securing the future success of the Club by delivering a fully-funded stadium that will underpin our status as a leading club. Our new stadium project at Bramley-Moore Dock has reached an exciting and landmark stage as it emerges from the ground, with the four main cores now in place. 

FARHAD MOSHIRI
I am committed to securing the future success of the Club by delivering a fully-funded stadium that will underpin our status as a leading club.

Of course, the stadium alone will not help us achieve our objectives and we are committed to not making the same mistakes again including how we have not always spent significant amounts of money wisely. 

During the 2021/22 season, the Board led a strategic review of our operations which included looking at working practices, our recruitment process and the whole structure of our footballing operation in order to clearly identify the causes of our under-delivery on the pitch. Many of the learnings have already been implemented.

The recruitment of Frank Lampard as our manager is one example. He was the outstanding candidate at the end of a robust and clearly defined process, demonstrating an ability to marry his technical skills with passion, intelligence, humility and in alignment with the values of our Club. 

Other appointments such as Kevin Thelwell, our new Director of Football, Everton Women manager Brian Sørensen, Coach Educator Kevin Nicholson, the development of a technical board and the search for both a new Academy Director and an Under-23s Head Coach also reflect the implementation of findings from the strategic review.

Finally, we cannot forget the ongoing atrocity occurring every day in Ukraine. The response of the fans, the players and management and their support for Vitalii Mykolenko, his country and people who are still suffering because of this inhumane assault has been heartfelt and truly amazing. The Club has already made an important contribution to the Disaster Emergency Committee’s Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal and I can confirm that we have offered a friendly match at Goodison Park to Dynamo Kyiv to raise additional funds to support the Ukrainians – details of this will be made available soon.

Thank you for everything you did to support your Club so brilliantly during such a challenging season. You did not deserve the frustration and fear that the season brought.

Your incredible support is never taken for granted and together we move forward.

Farhad Moshiri

18 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Dear Evertonians,

Whilst there is no denying that it was an amazing night when we turned around a 2-0 half-time deficit to secure a sensational victory and guarantee a 69th successive season in the top tier of English football last season, it should not be allowed to disguise the fact that we have underperformed in what proved to be a very challenging campaign.

Mistakes have been made and for that I want to apologise to all of you. It has not been good enough and we need to do better. You have given us incredible support that helped us over the line when we most needed it, and we must repay that support and show that lessons have been learnt.

More than any other club in England, Everton is the Club of its people, its community and its fans, and always will be.

I am committed to securing the future success of the Club by delivering a fully-funded stadium that will underpin our status as a leading club. Our new stadium project at Bramley-Moore Dock has reached an exciting and landmark stage as it emerges from the ground, with the four main cores now in place. 

FARHAD MOSHIRI
I am committed to securing the future success of the Club by delivering a fully-funded stadium that will underpin our status as a leading club.

Of course, the stadium alone will not help us achieve our objectives and we are committed to not making the same mistakes again including how we have not always spent significant amounts of money wisely. 

During the 2021/22 season, the Board led a strategic review of our operations which included looking at working practices, our recruitment process and the whole structure of our footballing operation in order to clearly identify the causes of our under-delivery on the pitch. Many of the learnings have already been implemented.

The recruitment of Frank Lampard as our manager is one example. He was the outstanding candidate at the end of a robust and clearly defined process, demonstrating an ability to marry his technical skills with passion, intelligence, humility and in alignment with the values of our Club. 

Other appointments such as Kevin Thelwell, our new Director of Football, Everton Women manager Brian Sørensen, Coach Educator Kevin Nicholson, the development of a technical board and the search for both a new Academy Director and an Under-23s Head Coach also reflect the implementation of findings from the strategic review.

Finally, we cannot forget the ongoing atrocity occurring every day in Ukraine. The response of the fans, the players and management and their support for Vitalii Mykolenko, his country and people who are still suffering because of this inhumane assault has been heartfelt and truly amazing. The Club has already made an important contribution to the Disaster Emergency Committee’s Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal and I can confirm that we have offered a friendly match at Goodison Park to Dynamo Kyiv to raise additional funds to support the Ukrainians – details of this will be made available soon.

Thank you for everything you did to support your Club so brilliantly during such a challenging season. You did not deserve the frustration and fear that the season brought.

Your incredible support is never taken for granted and together we move forward.

Farhad Moshiri

Reads well, needs to follow through.

Kyiv friendly will be a great night if/when it happens. I'd like to be there for that.

19 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Dear Evertonians,

FARHAD MOSHIRI

Farhad Moshiri

Prentice earning his money is he?….  

This is all a reaction to Adam Jones piece in the Echo and was needed a while ago. 

Funny enough I’m watching him being interviewed by Baz on toffeetv - a clearly big blue who isn’t easily bought. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Talk is cheap, let’s see if anything happens. 

I’m actually livid about it.   Proves how reactionary and out of touch the gobshites are.   They should have been all over this as soon as the match was over, been weeks now.  Useless twats, I have no trust in them at all. Get the fuckers out.  

took the echo to do a story? Thousands of fans were literally pulling the players through, taking time off, travelling the country, met with nothing but silence.   Hate this board, absolutely hate them. 

11 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I’m actually livid about it.   Proves how reactionary and out of touch the gobshites are.   They should have been all over this as soon as the match was over, been weeks now.  Useless twats, I have no trust in them at all. Get the fuckers out.  

took the echo to do a story? Thousands of fans were literally pulling the players through, taking time off, travelling the country, met with nothing but silence.   Hate this board, absolutely hate them. 

Undoubtedly he should’ve come out before now, and he probably only has because he’s been shamed into it, but he has communicated and has said some good things.

The proof will be in the pudding though as they say. We’ll see what that pudding might look like after this summer, so I’ll hold off on any negativity until then.

I’m not saying I’ll forget about how bad things have been but I’ll give him the opportunity to walk the walk.

Fair does to him for releasing a statement, but the time for words has long passed - action is needed. If I was 100% against our board the statement released moves me to perhaps 90%. 

They are still clueless, inept, reactionary and damaging this football club with each day they're in post. Will things change? Probably not, but it doesn't look as though Moshiri is going anytime soon so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt throughout summer and into the start of next season to get the house in order. 

I'm sure it's not me that has 100% faith in Lampard, and Lampard alone to turn the ship around - BK and the rest will have little to no input, yet will no doubt be on the big screen if we're smashing teams 5-0 at Goodison.