• James McCarthy
    • Gerard Deulofeu
    • Leon Osman
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Ross Barkley
    • Steven Naismith
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Aiden McGeady

Naismith, as he has done on a few occasions this season, completely changed our performance.

Notable mentions for Deulofeu and Stones.

To quote the commentator "Look out Arsenal, Everton are coming to get you".

I thought Deulo wasn't anything special if im honest. He had a couple of class moments but him going down the flank and constantly shooting straight at the keeper really does my head in.

Howard, Stones, McCarthy in the first half was brilliant and saved us conceding a couple of goals, McGeady, Mirallas and my MotM, Naisy, he was fantstic today.

I thought Osman was poor today and Barkley struggled to get in the game 1st half, other than that a great turn around secound half.

I thought Deulo wasn't anything special if im honest. He had a couple of class moments but him going down the flank and constantly shooting straight at the keeper really does my head in.

I don't think he is shooting at the keeper most of the time tbh. I think he's mostly trying to drill it low and hard across the box but just gets it wrong.

Naismith, as he has done on a few occasions this season, completely changed our performance.

Notable mentions for Deulofeu and Stones.

To quote the commentator "Look out Arsenal, Everton are coming to get you".

this for me, but I'd add Howard to the notable mentions

I don't think he is shooting at the keeper most of the time tbh. I think he's mostly trying to drill it low and hard across the box but just gets it wrong.

Aye maybe, even if he gets one in though nobodys ever there for us anyway! Lukaku's off ball movement was poor today, Naismith really shows him up in that department.

Had to give it to Timmy after I saw that nobody had voted for him. He was immense during the first half and other than the wondergoal that no keeper would have saved, made some nice saves in the second as well. However can't fault anyone for giving it to Naisy and Stones, who were brilliant and had outstanding games :)

Gave Howard the vote. Some crucial stops at important times that helped to enable the three points from today. Obviously going to a be a pivotal figure for the national team in the World Cup later this year. should have ideally started this very fixture back in September instead of Robles in the League Cup exit but no good crying over spilt milk.

Distin mishit a few passes and looked panicked at times. Dunno why but he gets a lot of stick on twitter from everton fans saying he's shit and so on. Very harsh because he's been another great signing I think.

I wouldnt recognize them as Everton fans...

Stones was excellent and he got my vote. An alien watching that game would think that he was the most experienced CB on the pitch.

Can understand the Howard votes but I would have been very disappointed if he had conceded from any of his saves in the 2nd half (other than the goal).

Credit to Naismith for changing the game, he was really impressive and should have had a hattrick.

Not sure what to make of McGeady's performance. It was a superb through ball for Mirallas' goal but he then went on to make a hash of some far easier passes after we had committed forward.