IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

"Now you can say that I run a lot but its important when I run. Not like before when I just ran but didnt know where to run."

Headless chicken. Thanks Guys

He's learning a tough position. How to screen the back four, shut down passing lanes to the Striker, when to press and how high. Jags and Heitinga were both CB's when they came and played in mid, but besic is better then both together at it. Once he has learned his position, were going to have an absolute gem of a player MC.

"Now you can say that I run a lot but its important when I run. Not like before when I just ran but didnt know where to run."

Headless chicken. Thanks Guys

Think you misread that. He was trying to explain how he has Learnt and that now his running is important.

Luckily he has Roberto to teach him that.

Besic is turning into a very important player for us. He needs more time and will make more mistakes, but he is already showing the qualities that persuaded Roberto to bring him here.

Think you misread that. He was trying to explain how he has Learnt and that now his running is important.

Luckily he has Roberto to teach him that.

Besic is turning into a very important player for us. He needs more time and will make more mistakes, but he is already showing the qualities that persuaded Roberto to bring him here.

He's learning a tough position. How to screen the back four, shut down passing lanes to the Striker, when to press and how high. Jags and Heitinga were both CB's when they came and played in mid, but besic is better then both together at it. Once he has learned his position, were going to have an absolute gem of a player MC.

Shukes. I read correctly. From the horses mouth he "used" to run round aimlessly... Perfect description of a headless chicken. He still does it now. It's more noticeable when your at the game. When he's chasing the ball he'll literally just go on one chasing the ball all over the place.

Btay, I have no doubt he's a good player but the things I mention are certainly his downfall (at the moment).

Interesting - he's only 23, very very young for a defensive midfielder. Matic was a novice till he went to Benfica at the same age as Mo is now - he failed to impress on trial at middlesboro.

Technically and athletically he has the lot, its the tactical side that when he improves on this he will be amazing.

Shukes. I read correctly. From the horses mouth he "used" to run round aimlessly... Perfect description of a headless chicken. He still does it now. It's more noticeable when your at the game. When he's chasing the ball he'll literally just go on one chasing the ball all over the place.

Btay, I have no doubt he's a good player but the things I mention are certainly his downfall (at the moment).

I agree, he is a bit headless chicken at times. His pressing is admirable, but I always get the feeling something is about to go wrong when he gets on the ball. Winning it back and passing it on is great, but other times I panic.

• 2 weeks later...