IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any news on him?

I feel that if fit h could be one that could change our fortunes around.

High pressure football and not afraid to turn a player.

But after his injuries will he still be able to press?

Iv only seen him have 1 maybe 2 good games.

I think he will be gone sooner rather than later, his fitness is a big issue too.

Iv only seen him have 1 maybe 2 good games.

I think he will be gone sooner rather than later, his fitness is a big issue too.

The "good" games were exceptional games IMO. Him and Idrissa together would be like a formidable defensive pairing for certain games. - he would be ideal for the pressing game.

Edited by Hafnia

He is too much of a headless chicken in open play. He can man mark, he can tackle, work hard and get things done but he doesn't have the brain to do it here. Him and Gana would be a disaster. They would turn the ball over loads but also give it away as much and both get caught chasing the ball, well Gana doing his job and Besic following the ball.

A handy back up but nothing more.

He is too much of a headless chicken in open play. He can man mark, he can tackle, work hard and get things done but he doesn't have the brain to do it here. Him and Gana would be a disaster. They would turn the ball over loads but also give it away as much and both get caught chasing the ball, well Gana doing his job and Besic following the ball.

A handy back up but nothing more.

I've always appreciated his distribution and willingness to move forward rather than pass sidewards, but to be honest it's been so long since we've seen him play that maybe I'm cherry picking moments.

Other than his tackling, he's about the only player in the team that can turn a player.

He always looks for a forward pass too.

And last season he was the only player other than Baines who could slide a through ball .

Not sure I've seen much of this forward passing and through balls from him. A lot of sideways short passes

For me, his passion and fearlessness alone are something this team is horribly lacking. The only other player with his fire in the team is Coleman, and Coleman's drive doesn't seem to be nearly as infectious. For that reason alone, I want to see him given a run when he's healthy, because right now we look like a lot of careless idiots dawdling around for a paycheck.