IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

If he's back in training in February I doubt he would feature this season, unless it's the last few games he makes late appearances off the bench.

Could be the end of him, which is a shame. I know he has split opinions but I think his mentality is such an important one for Everton right now. We lack that little bit of passion and bite which Besic has got, and I think he's the only one in the team with that.

I'd like him to be able to keep possession and keep position too.

Maybe I'm just negative about him, but I've never seen anything in him to make me think he's good enough to play central midfield for a team who wants to compete at the top end of the league.

I'd like him to be able to keep possession and keep position too.

Maybe I'm just negative about him, but I've never seen anything in him to make me think he's good enough to play central midfield for a team who wants to compete at the top end of the league.

Did you watch him against city last year?

I've probably not missed a single games he's played. I've been impressed by his attitude don't get me wrong, just his complete lack of ability. He has a great attitude and a great belief in himself. I just wish he could stay in position and keep possession.

Mark my words, he will never be a first team regular. Even if he could stay fit. Not for us anyway.

I've probably not missed a single games he's played. I've been impressed by his attitude don't get me wrong, just his complete lack of ability. He has a great attitude and a great belief in himself. I just wish he could stay in position and keep possession.

Mark my words, he will never be a first team regular. Even if he could stay fit. Not for us anyway.

I still have some small hope that Koeman can keep him in position but I think it will be way too late!

• 4 weeks later...

With Gana, Schneiderlin, Davies, McCarthy and Barry I don't see him getting much chance.

This.

I think a loan move to someone like Hull (they need the midfielders) would do him well, gives him game time at the highest level and we can assess if he is good enough for us moving forward. Obviously it fully depends on when he can start playing games, if its not until like April then obviously no point in loaning him out, but if its as soon as its made out to be then a loan would be best for him.

This.

I think a loan move to someone like Hull (they need the midfielders) would do him well, gives him game time at the highest level and we can assess if he is good enough for us moving forward. Obviously it fully depends on when he can start playing games, if its not until like April then obviously no point in loaning him out, but if its as soon as its made out to be then a loan would be best for him.

Not a bad shout that.

With Gana, Schneiderlin, Davies, McCarthy and Barry I don't see him getting much chance.

barry's retiring soon or being a cup only player to mentor the kids, McCarthy could be sold if we could a decent offer and koeman doesn't want to deal with more hamstring injuries. I think Mo has plenty of opportunity. He's the kind of player Koeman likes, has steel and runs all day. Gana Schneiderlin Davies the only sure bets for me.

barry's retiring soon or being a cup only player to mentor the kids, McCarthy could be sold if we could a decent offer and koeman doesn't want to deal with more hamstring injuries. I think Mo has plenty of opportunity. He's the kind of player Koeman likes, has steel and runs all day. Gana Schneiderlin Davies the only sure bets for me.

Koeman likes players who are disciplined positionally, Besic is far from this.

You can't assume that Barry will just retire soon or only play in cup games, he extended his contract in December.

What's the point in selling a proven player in McCarthy because he's injury prone, to give a chance to an unproven player who's just as injury prone.

This lad will go down as another Roberto signing who just wasn't good enough. Yeah he has heart and tries hard, but his quality is lacking. He's no where near the level of Gana, Schneiderlin or Davies, let alone Barry or McCarthy.

I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't make it back Steve I've loved him from his first game, got skill on the ball, has pace to get plenty of good tackles in, and can pick out a pass. Love his enthusiasm and his love for EFC when he pulls the blue shirt on.

Only thing I worry about now is his fitness and his injury record. Shame if he doesn't make it back, still a young lad who we could do with.

I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't make it back Steve I've loved him from his first game, got skill on the ball, has pace to get plenty of good tackles in, and can pick out a pass. Love his enthusiasm and his love for EFC when he pulls the blue shirt on.

Only thing I worry about now is his fitness and his injury record. Shame if he doesn't make it back, still a young lad who we could do with.

This, I think he will make it,Koeman seems impressed with his mentality and we know Koeman does give his players a chance. We need European football so that there are enough games for the players to get a chance.

Plus if we get him back then McCarthy can go, I rate him but he is injury prone sadly.