IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

They were 16 times champions of Tanzania!!! what standard of league is that? Are they even professional? Should we be signing players from them because I don't know anyone in the prem who has been signed from Tanzania!

I'd expect them to get spanked by the best team in Scotland, and that's nowhere near our level either.

Kenyan league champions aren't they?

No idea where that stands as far as quality goes.

Yeah thats the one.

Had a look at that leagues wages the other day out of curiosity and it turns out the best players are on around £200 a week.

Believe me for Kenya that's not the worst. I've worked out there before and they pay g4s security guards less than that a month.

I thought Mo would be out the door but his performance in Africa means we keep him

In fact he's better than Williams at the back.

I hope you're joking! I'd love Besic to succeed here but some of his decisions are ridiculous - far too erratic to play in a back 4 - maybe as a cb in a 5-3-2 where there's someone to bail him out when he goes on an adventure.

I hope you're joking! I'd love Besic to succeed here but some of his decisions are ridiculous - far too erratic to play in a back 4 - maybe as a cb in a 5-3-2 where there's someone to bail him out when he goes on an adventure.

He loves a good bloody adventure!

We've seen nowhere near what he can offer, if he can stay injury free and get a good run in the team, we will have one hell of a player a possible Everton great.

I hope we have a season where Gana, Morgan, Davies, McCarthy, Barry and Klaassen stay fit. If they do Mo will be lucky to be on the bench. Having six better players in your position doesn't make for an easy life.

I hope we have a season where Gana, Morgan, Davies, McCarthy, Barry and Klaassen stay fit. If they do Mo will be lucky to be on the bench. Having six better players in your position doesn't make for an easy life.

I also hope everyone stays fit, I agree having six better players in your position would be shite for your prospects, luckily for Mo we haven't.

Be interesting keeping count of the games from Barry, Davies, McCarthy, and Mo this season.

I can only put Klaasen, Morgan and Gana as certs to start, it's then a mixture from any of the others.

I really think Gana is going to struggle to stay in the starting eleven, he looked our best player when we were playing shit, but when we started playing better and getting results he was woeful in a most of them games.

I think the team is going to be a lot better next season, and he's going to struggle to up his game to be one of the first on the team sheet.

I really think Gana is going to struggle to stay in the starting eleven, he looked our best player when we were playing shit, but when we started playing better and getting results he was woeful in a most of them games.

I think the team is going to be a lot better next season, and he's going to struggle to up his game to be one of the first on the team sheet.

I don't get why you would think a player who has shown so much couldn't raise his game, but a player who's not shown half his ability can. Baffles me.

I rather agree with you on this, but we'll see. I would hope that every player would be hungry to prove their worth and make the starting eleven, which means that each of them should continue to improve.

• 1 month later...

Just read this shocking news...

Evertons preparation for the Chelsea game will undoubtedly have been affected by shocking news on Saturday night.

The father of Everton midfielder Muhamed Besic, Meho Besic, has been shot twice in Bosnia.

According to local reports, the incident happened in a town called Faleici, which is near Srebrenik.

The incident happened on Saturday at around 4.10 pm.

Early reports claim Meho Besic was shot in the leg and arm, however he survived the initial shooting. Hes since been hospitalised.

Its unclear why Meho Besic was shot, however the father of the Everton star carries a reputation for being a problematic person due to a alcohol and gambling issues.

He looks like the forward we have been looking for.

Don't know about you Haf but I'm still buying cola bottles.

No wonder besic is unhinged... he looks like the sort of dad who flee into his 5 year old son with all studs showing.

I'm more a Haribo man now to be honest...