IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

4 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

I think Gana has a slightly better burst of speed/acceleration on him that lets him make interceptions/challenges more effectively than Besic and *occasionally* contributes in the final third. Other than that, yeah, similar players. 

Besic constantly makes himself available for the ball and looks forward when he's on it. Gana does not. 

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

funny how Gana doesn’t show enough but makes the most passes in the team. I wonder how he’s getting the ball in order to pass it on 🤔

Good point!

I rate him, I really do. Just too many times this year I see our fullbacks lump it into the channel because the CM hasn’t made the 15 yard to show for it. It’s not only Gana who doesn’t do it.

The lad never had a chance to prove himself. Don't forget he suffered major injury not long ago that kept him away for too long. Now he has a chance to build up match experience at Middlesbrough. If I was the manager I would give him a try next season and if he doesn't perform, then I would sell him in the winter.

On 24/02/2018 at 17:01, Bill said:

What options have we got Paul, McCarthy and Schneiderlin. :wacko:

You can add cental midfielders to the list as Gana is our most consistent DM and he isn'tt going to displace Davies etc 

Fact is he isn'tt good enough and moving forward we should be strengthening come the summer so where does he fit in Bill? 

He should replace Rooney, and let Siggy play central mid instead of playing him on the wing.  Our record signing and he's getting played out of position. Every decision Allardyce has made this season has been woefull, midfielders playing on the wing Lookman and Besic sent out on loan, Vlasic nowhere near the team and all three should be in the squad at least.

I hope he keeps it up and gets a chance in the summer for us. A player that recycles the ball and is happy to go in any direction..... we could do with that right now.

Besic and Lookman our on loan... could they have made a difference to us right now?

10 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I hope he keeps it up and gets a chance in the summer for us. A player that recycles the ball and is happy to go in any direction..... we could do with that right now.

Besic and Lookman our on loan... could they have made a difference to us right now?

not with this shit manager.

On 14/03/2018 at 22:58, Cornish Steve said:

To put it in perspective, that's about one-third what we apparently paid for Ashley Williams. If this report is true, our approach to transfers is moronic.

Maybe each transfer is based on it own merits and takes into account length and value of contract, other bids on the table, age and fitness record of the player and a few other variables that make each transfer unique, and not moronic at all?

• 1 month later...