IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

11 hours ago, patto said:

Besic has stole a living off us for the last 3 years he's not going to get game time at Everton he's had a decent pre season and that's all I can't believe he refused to go to Boro he's obviously refused a bigger wage than he was already on the lads an idiot and just cost us 6m I just hope he goes out on loan.

Wasn’t it the agent demanding more fees? And hadn’t Besic agreed personal terms and was ready to go. That’s what I read.

On 10/08/2018 at 08:58, Matt said:

Injuries and pigheaded managers haven’t helped his cause, I get that. But he’s more than just a tough player, he’s clever and has a very good passing range. 

I also think the loan deal to get him regular game time will have benefitted him immensely, I don’t remember him ever getting a prolonged run of games. 

I get that Matt, but if he had anywhere near the talent you and plenty of others think he has, then why has no one else tried to come in for him? It can’t just be that the only people who don’t rate him are football managers. No one from the premier league has tried to take him, even the likes of Cardiff could do with a bit of bite but didn’t go near him. 

Maybe he just isn’t very good and I was right as always haha

4 hours ago, StevO said:

I get that Matt, but if he had anywhere near the talent you and plenty of others think he has, then why has no one else tried to come in for him? It can’t just be that the only people who don’t rate him are football managers. No one from the premier league has tried to take him, even the likes of Cardiff could do with a bit of bite but didn’t go near him. 

Spot on this is how I see it 

Injuries haven't hampered three years here nor have pig headed manager's his ability isn'tt upto scratch its that simple 

I like the lad he seems a good professional etc but he's living off chasing after Messi in one game years ago, he's done nothing of any worth for us 

17 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Spot on this is how I see it 

Injuries haven't hampered three years here nor have pig headed manager's his ability isn'ttt upto scratch its that simple 

I like the lad he seems a good professional etc but he's living off chasing after Messi in one game years ago, he's done nothing of any worth for us 

He was injured for the best part of two seasons and had successful loan spell to regain fitness. 

When he's played he's mostly got plaudits for his performances with a fair amount motm votes per game. 

12 minutes ago, pete0 said:

He was injured for the best part of two seasons and had successful loan spell to regain fitness. 

When he's played he's mostly got plaudits for his performances with a fair amount motm votes per game. 

He's made 37 appearances that's plenty to see the lad isn'ttt upto the standard we want but if you want to look at it from your point of view then the lads a crock

As said multiple manager's have seen plenty of the lad (5/6) and he's never been given a decent run of games for a reason when he's been fit

Plaudits? I've rarely bar on here heard anyone mention how well the lads played or that he's a good player bar the odd Boro game, I'd bet he's had less MOTM nominations than Williams!!

He's 25 clearly isn'tttt in the current manager's plans nor was he in the previous five or six manager's has only two teams from the Championship after him yet he's good enough.... 

5 hours ago, StevO said:

I don’t know to be honest. I’ve always said it’s a gut feeling and based on the short periods where he played. Plus, I’ve not had much reason to trust the majority of the last managers so...

3 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

He's made 37 appearances that's plenty to see the lad isn'ttt upto the standard we want but if you want to look at it from your point of view then the lads a crock

As said multiple manager's have seen plenty of the lad (5/6) and he's never been given a decent run of games for a reason when he's been fit

Plaudits? I've rarely bar on here heard anyone mention how well the lads played or that he's a good player, I'd bet he's had less MOTM nominations than Williams!!

Across how many seasons?

Crock? He's had three seperate injuries with the last one being his cruciate. Give him time. 

Plaudits? Done well enough at boro for them to make an offer and on here whenever he's played he's done more good than he has bad. Give him time to get fit and see what he's capable of. 

6 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Across how many seasons?

Crock? He's had three seperate injuries with the last one being his cruciate. Give him time. 

Plaudits? Done well enough at boro for them to make an offer and on here whenever he's played he's done more good than he has bad. Give him time to get fit and see what he's capable of. 

Why does it matter how many seasons it's across appearances are appearances!?

Crock yes if we use your logic that's the reason he hasn't played and not lack of ability, he's had three long term injuries as you mentioned so he's either a crock or not good enough, give him time? I'd say being with a club for three years plus is plenty

The Championship! different kettle of fish different team different level, I could pull multiple name's out of my arse to say they've done ok at that level it doesn't mean they should be here    

56 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Why does it matter how many seasons it's across appearances are appearances!?

Crock yes if we use your logic that's the reason he hasn't played and not lack of ability, he's had three long term injuries as you mentioned so he's either a crock or not good enough, give him time? I'd say being with a club for three years plus is plenty

The Championship! different kettle of fish different team different level, I could pull multiple name's out of my arse to say they've done ok at that level it doesn't mean they should be here    

Because most people would judge a player over a proper run of games. Rather than a sporadic number of games between injuries. Judge him when he's match fit. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Which means very little. Any player needs a full season to be judged 

By who's measure? 

It doesn't take a full season Matt to see if a player is going to cut it or if they have the potential to improve 

We've had and so has this league loads of players who've never had anywhere near a full season and have been deemed not upto it so what makes Mo any different? 

Not bashing the lad I just don't see any reason for him to be here collecting a wage for doing nothing over three years for us regardless of injuries etc 

17 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

By who's measure? 

It doesn't take a full season Matt to see if a player is going to cut it or if they have the potential to improve 

We've had and so has this league loads of players who've never had anywhere near a full season and have been deemed not upto it so what makes Mo any different? 

Not bashing the lad I just don't see any reason for him to be here collecting a wage for doing nothing over three years for us regardless of injuries etc 

Disagree, you need players to have a full run, it’s essential

On 11/08/2018 at 18:02, pete0 said:

Across how many seasons?

Our coaches see him every day in training and clearly deem him not up to this standard. I’ve always liked him but if we have aspirations for the top 6 then I don’t see a player which is essential in Besic. He did look decent enough at Boro but there is an ever increasing gulf in class between Championship and Premier League on a week by week basis.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

It was only a matter of time, I think he will do well and so does Tony Pulis, could well be back in the premier next season.

I hope so. I think he will be sold after this loan but I hope to see him in the Premier League next year.