IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thanks for clearing that up for me... 😋

The fact that Bill took the time to post it on here made me expect a little bit more!

1 app, 1 assist for a player he and I both rate, I think it’s fair enough :) let’s hope there’s plenty more aimless hoofs that lead to goals, we might get a better price for him 

I watched him when he came on. He looked very tidy again. Went on a little run and moved them up the pitch well.

Had his usual rush of blood in the final minute with a challenge that was only a little late... about 5 seconds haha.

But he played well and looked very good in that division. He could easily make it in the premier league.

• 1 month later...

Collected the ball and powered forward, one  on  one with the goalie and squared to Assambalonga to tap in.

Took a pass, twisted and wriggled past the defender and slotted in a shot from 12 yards.  Was how it was reported on BBC.

This is what we need our midfielders to do........... Power forward and score goals.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Collected the ball and powered forward, one  on  one with the goalie and squared to Assambalonga to tap in.

Took a pass, twisted and wriggled past the defender and slotted in a shot from 12 yards.  Was how it was reported on BBC.

This is what we need our midfielders to do........... Power forward and score goals.

Bill he’s always had that ability, for me was unlucky with injuries when fit wasn’t given a decent opportunity under Unsworth and Allardyce, if Silva gave him a good crack at it I’m sure he would shine in his system. 

3 hours ago, sibdane said:

Well if he keeps playing like he is and stands out in the Championship then I imagine Silva will take another look at him. 

He will be gone, you can’t treat a player like that playing shit instead of him, trying to sell him and then act like you’re old mates.

boro will get promoted and he will he sold there.  Probably score against us to win the game too.

46 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Oumar also wouldn’t earn the wage and transfer anywhere else, besic can and will. There’s no market for oumar, there is for besic.

Fwit transfermarkt puts Bešić's value at £4.5m and Niasse's at £7.2m.

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Really that just proves how fucked up player values are strikers always go for bigger fees in general even shit ones it would seem, personally I’d rather pay 7.2m for Besic than 4.5 for Niasse. 

Can't argue with that was just disagreeing with MJB's point, we could get a very decent fee for Niasse from Turkey, more than we could get from anywhere for Mo imo. It's wrong but it's true.

13 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Oumar also wouldn’t earn the wage and transfer anywhere else, besic can and will. There’s no market for oumar, there is for besic.

Just curious, but what are they on? I think Niasse could have quite a few suitors to be honest 

3 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Niasse would need a run of games leading up to a transfer, hopefully a couple if goals to pump his value up. I'm sure he would do well on the continent

Or a team looking to stay in the league. I’ve never claimed him to be the solution; he has obvious flaws. However, his attitude, application and important goals have been important and would be for a team looking for someone who defends from the front. 

• 3 weeks later...