IGNORED

Summer Transfers: Who goes and who comes in?

Matt

How did you find his wanking habits online :huh:? Must be a new site....overly social media.

And Btay I worry about your autocorrect, "t" is too far from "k" for it to be a typo :lol:.

hahahahaha shit. Konoplowanker.co.uk :P

Edited by Btay

Halilovic would be a dream signing. Even on loan.

I have never seen the lad play, but Barcelona B got relegated from the Segunda Division and he was starting the games for that side, so...I wouldn't really want him at this stage. Other Barcelona B players such as Deulofeu or Luis Alberto (Liverpool) took that team in the past to the top of the division, and they showed consistently they were at a different level.

Jese Rodriguez looks like a bad copy of himself after his injury (ACL) last year.

Everton announce Players they have released ......

Free transfers

Alcaraz Antolin

Distin Sylvain

Green George William

Langton Curtis John

Lundstram John David

McLaughlin Ben Padraic

So much for George Green....

Also, Garbutt is noticeably absent from your list. What could that mean?

Never mind. Just saw the Garbutt thread. I hope he signs the fucking contract and gets loaned out for some serious playing time with one of the newly promoted clubs.

Edited by JoeQuince

So much for George Green....

Also, Garbutt is noticeably absent from your list. What could that mean?

Never mind. Just saw the Garbutt thread. I hope he signs the fucking contract and gets loaned out for some serious playing time with one of the newly promoted clubs.

These are free transfers and released, I would think EFC would be looking for a few shillings from the sale of Garbutt.

Would be tribunal fee, no?

That's my thinking. I wouldn't understand the "release" or "free transfer" of other players whose contracts are up at the same time as his, if we weren't re-signing him or at least attempting to. There's no way this invites a bidding war to ensure we get a few pounds off another club. Nobody is buying a player a few weeks before their contract is up, even if it were possible for us to sell him outside of the window.

I'm guessing that he's tested the market and not had any amazing offers rolling in. So, he's going to reluctantly re-sign, and he will probably take a loan elsewhere.

If this does happen, it's a shame that he didn't sign the contract a few months back. I think a lot of the supporters have turned on him, especially with the way he was acting towards the end of the season.

The way Garbutt was acting? He wasn't acting like anything, we didn't hear a peep from him.

There was a snarky Twitter comment he made about going and playing for some Sunday league team if they could give him the number 29 shirt.

Maybe we were all jumping to conclusions, but he should have been nailed on to play when Baines was injured at the end of the season, and for some reason he didn't. Maybe it's too much of an assumption to look at that and say he was probably being a prat, and that's why he wasn't playing. Maybe Martinez really just wanted to give Galloway a go. But, from having seen this happen with other players in contract disputes or who just want out, the signs definitely seemed to point towards this being an issue that Garbutt brought upon himself.

There was a snarky Twitter comment he made about going and playing for some Sunday league team if they could give him the number 29 shirt.

Maybe we were all jumping to conclusions, but he should have been nailed on to play when Baines was injured at the end of the season, and for some reason he didn't. Maybe it's too much of an assumption to look at that and say he was probably being a prat, and that's why he wasn't playing. Maybe Martinez really just wanted to give Galloway a go. But, from having seen this happen with other players in contract disputes or who just want out, the signs definitely seemed to point towards this being an issue that Garbutt brought upon himself.

You American's really do like your giant leaps don't you? ;):P

I still don't think he'll re-sign here. The official offer of a new contract is just the club covering itself.

Would be tribunal fee, no?

Probably, but i meant if he goes to another club, whether it be through transfer or tribunal we would get a few shillings, which is why he has not been officially released.

Edited by Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say Roberto is having a good summer - he's certainly more proactive than Dithering Dave.

Garbutt, Dela and Cleverley is pretty strong so far - especially for next to nothing.

Kagawa and Hernandez next please.

Kagawa for me would transform our team, also saw somebody post about konoplyanka to galatasry for wages of 1.65m per year, isn't that about 30k if you divide it by 52...?

I'd lose my head if we got Kagawa. It won't happen, but he would pay for himself in shirt sales, if that was possible at a club like ours.

Definitely the one I want the most of the players we have been linked with! Can only hope!

Wish people would stop talking about Deulofeu & Garbutt as if they were done deals. Tempting fate until they appear on the OS as confirmed. I know they're 95% sure but until the ink's dry on the parchment and the pair of them are pictured smiling together (competing for the "club's daftest haircut" competition) with Roberto I'm not talking about them as fact.

spot on with that assessment :rofl:

I'd say Roberto is having a good summer - he's certainly more proactive than Dithering Dave.

Garbutt, Dela and Cleverley is pretty strong so far - especially for next to nothing.

Kagawa and Hernandez next please.

Actually he isn't!

The last time we finished in the bottom half Moyes had made 3 major signings by mid June compared to Bobby's one ( Cleverley being the only player we have actually signed and Garbutt is already an Everton player anyway)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/doing-business-early-how-everton-9396486