IGNORED

John Stones

Its also probably bullshit. Dont turn on Stones just because a dipshit journalist wants to create a story out of nothing.

Read it, its full of statements like "Stones will hand in his request this week"

How the hell would a journo know what Stones will do?

Papers are full of shit this morning. Roll on September 2nd.

It's laughable how these guys can get away with this stuff.

What made me laugh last night while looking through the headlines for today was that several papers are talking about Stones...yet no 2 have the same story! One says he'll plead to go direct to Kenwright, one says he'll hand in a transfer request, one says he'll stay, one says he'll have to stay even if he requests to go.

It really shows how poor the standard of journalism is. And why I don't read papers anymore.

...and are actually talking sense!

Let's hope the board were watching. The best quote is what I have said all along. £35m is a figure that will never be more than what he is actually worth. Next year he will go up even more.

2 years and the lad will command £60m plus. I believe anyway.

Edited by Hafnia

Generally saying it will be a shame if he leaves now. That they need Everton pushing this elite top 4 and we have a good chance to kick on. Good nucleus etc and the tv money will be good.

Basically hold on to the lad.

Thank god someone's saying. It does my head in when you've got people saying he needs to leave so he can win things and play at the top. Here's an idea, why don't you let these players stay at their clubs so that club can develop into one that can give that player the platform to achieve things instead of them having to start all over again every year or so when their best players are ripped from them, leaving the top 4 the same every fucking year.

Thought Roberto looked like a rabbit in the headlights in his interview and thought stones overplayed at times. I was under the impression he would stay but I think £40 mill will get him

I agree he didn't sound as convinced as normally, maybe its just because its post match who knows hope he isn't a beaten man

I agree he didn't sound as convinced as normally, maybe its just because its post match who knows hope he isn't a beaten man

To be honest, for me it was "someone trying understand why the same question is being put to him despite the same answer being given every time" vs " I can't murder him. I can't, I'm on TV. Too many witnessess"