IGNORED

John Stones

I'd refuse it. Suarez did OK after having his turned down, club should show a pair of bollocks, we are under no obligation to sell.

Definitely

We are in no position to be able to sell him now, even if we managed to bring in Mori and Evans/Van Dijk . Two have never kicked a ball in the Premiership and the other is permanently injured

I cant see Stones throwing a tantrum if we turn down his request and either way I would take an unhappy Stones over an injured Evans any day of the week

Definitely

We are in no position to be able to sell him now, even if we managed to bring in Mori and Evans/Van Dijk . Two have never kicked a ball in the Premiership and the other is permanently injured

I cant see Stones throwing a tantrum if we turn down his request and either way I would take an unhappy Stones over an injured Evans any day of the week

This. I'm shocked if the request was actually put in, especially because I'm sure Stones is well aware that that Martinez and Woods have both said there's no way we're selling now, Martinez going as far as to say that even if he puts in a transfer request he's still ours. Gutted that he would then test Everton's resilience by putting in a request anyway, but 100% we have to keep him until January at least. He'll still play, he'll still play well without the pressure of Chelsea, and we'll have 4 months to get in two replacements.

We have to refuse it. There's no way we can bring in 3 centre backs so late in the day, nevermind any approaching his quality. Ive said all along, time some of this 'player power' was stamped out. Otherwise, no one but arsehole Chelski and Manure fans, and gobshite journalists, will have anytging to do with football in ten years.

Dark day for all blues if true. And football in many ways.

It's sad to say but I think it was inevitable, The players' silence on the issue has been deafening. If Evans is even contemplated as a potential replacement, I completely give up on our club under its current regime.

In fairness GR, Delph proved what you do in this situation means nothing. He could claim he wants to be at Everton for life, then get sold.

But dark days indeed.

Be very sad IF TRUE. But not entirely surprising.

I am sure his agent will be telling him to move every day...the agent will make a killing from this move.

Personally, I don't think he'll walk into their team. Call and Terry will hold their place. Then there is Zouma and others.

Anyway, let's see what happens. Nothing should surprise us anymore.

Be very sad IF TRUE. But not entirely surprising.

I am sure his agent will be telling him to move every day...the agent will make a killing from this move.

Personally, I don't think he'll walk into their team. Call and Terry will hold their place. Then there is Zouma and others.

I don't know about this Call fella because Ive never seen him but Stones is light years ahead of Zouma and Terry is already looking like a spent force

In fairness GR, Delph proved what you do in this situation means nothing. He could claim he wants to be at Everton for life, then get sold.

But dark days indeed.

Yeah, that's true Ten.

I don't even know what to make of what we could do now. Every replacement we could even contemplate, their price has just added an extra £5-10m. We looked like complete mugs in this window anyway because of the lack spending. Now this.

Unless we just say "No, get on with it." Which I really can't see personally.

I don't know about this Call fella because Ive never seen him but Stones is light years ahead of Zouma and Terry is already looking like a spent force

Mourinho's ruthless. Would not be surprised if by the second half of the season, Terry and Cahill are out and Stones and Zouma are in.

Bevvery sad IF TRUE. But not entirely surprising.

Now really is time to play hard ball.

We don't want to sell him, so we turned down his request. Should another team offer us £50m by close of play tomorrow evening we will accept the offer, after midnight Wednesday we will not be selling under any circumstances.

Now John, get your agent on the phone and let him know.

But I don't run the club.

Spot on MikeO. The Suarez situation should set precedent. If he would have left to arsenal it wS 40m, by holding onto him while letting the world know he would be sold in the summer it increased competition for him. Wound up at barca for 75m.

We need to follow that. He could go to Real Madrid or bayern for 60m in the summer, or PSG. No need to sell now.

Now really is time to play hard ball.

We don't want to sell him, so we turned down his request. Should another team offer us £50m by close of play tomorrow evening we will accept the offer, after midnight Wednesday we will not be selling under any circumstances.

Now John, get your agent on the phone and let him know.

But I don't run the club.

I've been running similar scenarios through my head if I was in charge, mainly tearing the agent a new arsehole and making damn sure he knows not to show his sorry face anywhere near my club until and if a club comes up with 50m...

These reports have no actual quotes or substance to back them up as things stand. I'm not saying he hasn't but until I see it or hear it from the club or player I'm not going to worry about it.

I'm number one on here for not believing the worst until proven (I've not even given up on this window yet) but I believe this.

Sick to the stomach. I said about an hour before this news I am worried about not strengthening enough before window closes.

Pissed off with Stones as he could have put this request in a month ago. Bring the lad in from Barnsley get him in the England set up and then boom...... Fuck you Everton with a week to go.

No fucking respect. Let's get the money and move on.