IGNORED

John Stones

He'll play a weakened side tomorrow anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if Barry was in the back four.

Our defense is just sad right now. I still can't see Stones being sold unless we bring in two CBs first. With both Galloway (now injured) and Browning needed as LB cover, especially since Oviedo hasn't played a full match in god knows how long, RM literally cannot afford to lose yet another defender. If nothing changes before Saturday, we'll start the match with Oviedo, Stones, Jags, Coleman, Browning and Barry as our only first team defenders.

Why's that?

Masons transfer wasn't handled the best way.

Masons agent seemed to try and get mason to have talks with any premier league club,

Masons not from Barnsley, hes from Doncaster, Joined the club at 9/10 years old and then when Leeds come sniffing about went and joined them, It didn't go well for Mason at Lees and he come begging to join BFC. Did okay in the u18s and barnsley gave him a one year deal. The club tried for 6 month before he moved to get him to sign another deal and he said NO.

Sorry but thats not true.

He comes back to watch Barnsley fc a lot.

How many times do you think he'll go watch Everton when he leaves?

I'm glad hes going onto doing well. We aren't bitter.

PS look at the comments you lot made when you signed him and then the comments on social media today.

I never made any comments. Thanks for confirming your bitterness though now pick your bottom lip up and fuck off back off to division 1.

Thanks.

Edited by Paddock

I feel for Roberto here, I wouldn't be surprised if he packed it in. We clearly couldn't spend until tv money came in and I suspect he may not have bought yet knowing stones would eventually be sold by the board or have his heard turned.

I'll also add back home our media does not influence anywhere near as much as it does over here, it's quite disgusting really. They post questions constantly as to why England national team is so far behind. It's because every youngster who shows some talent and promise is promoted at the next so and so or worth 50m, he just needs to play and learn his game.

I've already been warned once so I have to tread lightly.... Of I told him to fuck off I'd be charged by the authorities

Really not trying to wind anyone up.

Just saying what I understand.

I've enjoyed reading the forum in the last 18 month or so since Stones joined Everton,

I did say, enjoy him though because he would join a bigger team

I've enjoyed reading the forum in the last 18 month or so since Stones joined Everton,

Like he did on you. You can't contain your excitement can you.

It's not our fault you got a John Stones portrait on your left arse cheek one drunken night you know.

Enjoy it while you can. Hope we fucking batter you tomorrow.

It's not helping mate... We've had pretty bad window as it is.

No but the extra 60k a week plus will make that irreverent

Hes one of our own

Probably more than that in reality.

You're obviously proud of Stones, rightfully so. We took him far beyond what he could ever have been at Barnsley and Chelsea should continue that progression. What are your thoughts should sitting on the bench stall his progression? My thoughts are, you're more excited about the £5m odd sell-on coming your way. I think the best move for Stones' development/ EFC is one more season here and that would probably bring more money to Barnsley. Out of interest, if you could pick a club for him to join, who would it be (obviously not Barnsley)?

How's Adam Davies getting on?

He's one of our own.

You say that you honestly dont want to wind anyone up but you also said that you know that Stones has wanted to leave for a long time. Thats kinda like pissing on our club after we developed him from a talent to a starter in the prem, to the national team.

We dont need this shit from you. Glad that you have enjoyed the forum but if youre now so sure that he is going, cant you get yourself a login to a Chelsea forum instead and let us sulk alone?

"I didnt mean to burn your house down, i thought the petrol would put the flame out. Honest"

Great English you farking prick.

Plastic club, plastic fans, plastic flags, no history, no class. I actually don't think they are seen as a big club, just a rich one. A bit like someone coming along and giving Swansea £1bn, they will get 50,000 fans along for the ride but other than that, not much about them.

Probably more than that in reality.

You're obviously proud of Stones, rightfully so. We took him far beyond what he could ever have been at Barnsley and Chelsea should continue that progression. What are your thoughts should sitting on the bench stall his progression? My thoughts are, you're more excited about the £5m odd sell-on coming your way. I think the best move for Stones' development/ EFC is one more season here and that would probably bring more money to Barnsley. Out of interest, if you could pick a club for him to join, who would it be (obviously not Barnsley)?

How's Adam Davies getting on?

He's one of our own.

Finally someone been polite.

''You're obviously proud of Stones''

We are. You'd not hear a bad word about Stones from Barnsley fans. Having spoken to him when he was 16 and then after he joined you lot hes not changed. Still just a normal guy that loves what hes doing and a great ambassador for Barnsley and the youth system at the club.

''We took him far beyond what he could ever have been at Barnsley and Chelsea should continue that progression''

Ever were perfect for him. Then when Martinez joined Everton the he couldn't ask for anymore could he. Wigan wanted him when Everton got him and hes a great manager at developing people that are natural footballers.Chelsea would be the next move for him and he would improve still to hopefully a regular England CB and more. Maybe a move to Europe After that. Maybe Barca?

I'd love him to move because I don't want him to become stale, he always need to after improve for me. At Everton he might get the same test at the same level a lot and not be tested on the next level too much. Not been disrespectful, just how I see it.

''How's Adam Davies getting on?''

Improvising every match. Come to the club from Sheffield Wednesday and he made a lot of mistakes in pre season. Hes become the number one at Barnsley this season. Did very well second half of the season 2014/2015.

We are. You'd not hear a bad word about Stones from Barnsley fans. Having spoken to him when he was 16 and then after he joined you lot hes not changed. Still just a normal guy that loves what hes doing and a great ambassador for Barnsley and the youth system at the club.

''We took him far beyond what he could ever have been at Barnsley and Chelsea should continue that progression''

Ever were perfect for him. Then when Martinez joined Everton the he couldn't ask for anymore could he. Wigan wanted him when Everton got him and hes a great manager at developing people that are natural footballers.Chelsea would be the next move for him and he would improve still to hopefully a regular England CB and more. Maybe a move to Europe After that. Maybe Barca?

I'd love him to move because I don't want him to become stale, he always need to after improve for me. At Everton he might get the same test at the same level a lot and not be tested on the next level too much. Not been disrespectful, just how I see it.

Improvising every match. Come to the club from Sheffield Wednesday and he made a lot of mistakes in pre season. Hes become the number one at Barnsley this season. Did very well second half of the season 2014/2015.

He's 21, how does he need to improve. Are you his Dad?

Beat it.

Plastic club, plastic fans, plastic flags, no history, no class. I actually don't think they are seen as a big club, just a rich one. A bit like someone coming along and giving Swansea £1bn, they will get 50,000 fans along for the ride but other than that, not much about them.

Let's hope we give them a hiding in a couple of weeks time. Hope old Jose gets some shit, maybe a slap or 2 too :-)

40 million sell him get three in. Yarmolenko, van Dijk, Austin. Take cloud hanging over situation and turn in into sunshine ASAP.

Those three will cost more than 40 million and we'd only get between 30-35 anyway if the deal is 40 mil. Could maybe get two of those (probably not Yarmolenko), but still wouldn't be worth losing Stones.

This will be his 1st full season as 1st choice alongside Jags, he's still learning. Look at Zouma; one of the brightest defensive prospects in world football before he sat on Chelsea's bench. I hope for your sake Stones can kick on but he won't have time to make the mistakes of which he's made plenty of here. It's a year too soon in my opinion. A couple of bad games and he could fall out of favour with Jose, someone who doesn't give many second/third chances; Cuardado being the latest example. Stay here, prove that you're one of the best in the league/Europe, go to the Euros as 1st choice for club and country. He could have his pick beyond Chelsea next summer.

On the topic of Holgate, I'm sure he'll become 'one of your own' should his career kick on and maybe produce another big sell-on percentage one day - us football fans are a fickle bunch!

From Barnsley, started at Barnsley, developed at Barnsley, Loves Barnsley FC (see Gareth Southgate's comments before the u21 game)

Most of all, Barnsley fans are proud of him. It's not the same for Mason Holgate.

PS If any of you are going tomorrow, take a look at the training ground (Next to the Away End). That's the places John Stones developed for 9 of the 11 years hes been attached to a professional club.

If you manage to get a replay, drive through croxteth, that's where Wayne Rooney learned his craft, drive through wavertree that's where Ross Barkley is from, we aren't slouches when it comes to developing talent.

Something Stones would likely atest to himself.

Imagine what you lot could do with £40m!? It's just unlikely you will get players into the England set up. That's the problem.

This will be his 1st full season as 1st choice alongside Jags, he's still learning. Look at Zouma; one of the brightest defensive prospects in world football before he sat on Chelsea's bench. I hope for your sake Stones can kick on but he won't have time to make the mistakes of which he's made plenty of here. It's a year too soon in my opinion. A couple of bad games and he could fall out of favour with Jose, someone who doesn't give many second/third chances; Cuardado being the latest example. Stay here, prove that you're one of the best in the league/Europe, go to the Euros as 1st choice for club and country. He could have his pick beyond Chelsea next summer.

On the topic of Holgate, I'm sure he'll become 'one of your own' should his career kick on and maybe produce another big sell-on percentage one day - us football fans are a fickle bunch!

Since John Stones been 16 hes always faced up to challenges and worked them out pretty quickly. It was said when he first came into the Barnsley team at 18. Stones will make mistakes but he'll not make them twice. Emnes got past him early on, He didn't get past him again the entire match after that. That was Stones League debut.

Mason Holgate sadly will be a Fans favorite at Oakwell, for the things listed above. Just like Jacob Butterfield will not for example (Barnsley fans have given him a lot of abuse)

Not sure of this stuff aimed at 'BarnsleyFan'. Seems a bit OTT.

Having pops at the lad for his club being in League 1 and being bitter...then having pops at Chelsea for being plastic, buying success, having no history etc. Who sounds bitter?

If Stones goes, it will be gutting. As gutting as it was for Barnsley fans when he left them. Stones made a natural progression from them to us. He MIGHT now make another natural progression.

I really really really wish football business was different. I really really really wish that we could hold onto these obvious young talents and head into the top 4 causing a footballing revolution and proving that it can be done. But money talks. And we don't have any. Our players know that and our fans know that (read the board thread...but somehow we still act shocked when this happens!). So given the chance, players will make that jump if given the chance to. It's fuckin annoying as a fan, but it's also 'real life'.

IF he has handed in a request, let him go and get every last penny we can get.

IF he does go. Wish him well and thank him for being a good player for this club.

IF it all goes through, and you ever see his agent, Jose or any of these rag journalists in the street...Rip their bollocks right off and stamp on them.

That's all.

Having pops at the lad for his club being in League 1 and being bitter...then having pops at Chelsea for being plastic, buying success, having no history etc. Who sounds bitter?

If Stones goes, it will be gutting. As gutting as it was for Barnsley fans when he left them. Stones made a natural progression from them to us. He MIGHT now make another natural progression.

I really really really wish football business was different. I really really really wish that we could hold onto these obvious young talents and head into the top 4 causing a footballing revolution and proving that it can be done. But money talks. And we don't have any. Our players know that and our fans know that (read the board thread...but somehow we still act shocked when this happens!). So given the chance, players will make that jump if given the chance to. It's fuckin annoying as a fan, but it's also 'real life'.

IF he does go. Wish him well and thank him for being a good player for this club.

IF it all goes through, and you ever see his agent, Jose or any of these rag journalists in the street...Rip their bollocks right off and stamp on them.

That's all.

Absolutely spot on!

Just a thought but..

On the bright side for stones he allready knows the feeling of what it is like to get booed at goodison...

Just reflecting on everton as a club.

The fans terrorising are own players and never getting behind them (not saying all but quite alot)

The lack of incoming players to suport the bullshit they are feeding players like stones lukaku etc.. Saying we are going to take you to the top

The only assets we have is whats on the pitch (for now).

If i wasnt a blue and played for everton... Id probs want to get off aswell. We are a joke

If you manage to get a replay, drive through croxteth, that's where Wayne Rooney learned his craft, drive through wavertree that's where Ross Barkley is from, we aren't slouches when it comes to developing talent.

Something Stones would likely atest to himself.

Imagine what you lot could do with £40m!? It's just unlikely you will get players into the England set up. That's the problem.

Everton are a good club. Love the way you play at Everton. Lukaku's one of the players I admire the most in the prem.

You can develop players well. Like I said. I was pleased when Stones and Holgate joined Everton.

If Bree does well this season and he joins Everton in the future, I will be pleased too.

Why?

Because Everton under Martinez at least will give young players a chance. But when they become very good you will sell for very good money and Barnsley would get a good deal too.

That's all.

Why come on and gloat then. Please don't say you don't think he's gloating Newty, please don'mt I'm close enough to throwing my hand in as it is.