IGNORED

John Stones

Sick to the stomach. I said about an hour before this news I am worried about not strengthening enough before window closes.

Pissed off with Stones as he could have put this request in a month ago. Bring the lad in from Barnsley get him in the England set up and then boom...... Fuck you Everton with a week to go.

No fucking respect. Let's get the money and move on.

Could just be journo bs milesey. Reserve your judgement on John until we know for sure. I can agree with you if its true but I guess you have to see the lads side of the story too. Probably a hefty wage rise and CL football. He probably thinks that it improves his chances of staying in the national team.

He is wrong tho because England are not going to field a bench warmer. (Thats if it is true)

Again. Until I see real evidence, I'm withholding judgment. You can't trust sports "journalists". If the club makes a statement or the player himself says something, then we can analyze it. Right now, they are selling advertising and that's it.

Reported in the local papers now. Seems pretty specific on details.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/confirmed-john-stones-hands-transfer-9927193

Could just be journo bs milesey. Reserve your judgement on John until we know for sure. I can agree with you if its true but I guess you have to see the lads side of the story too. Probably a hefty wage rise and CL football. He probably thinks that it improves his chances of staying in the national team.

He is wrong tho because England are not going to field a bench warmer. (Thats if it is true)

England will still play him if he's on the bench for Chelsea. Hodgson has actually said so.

Everton really should come out and confirm or deny it. It's not fair on the fans.

true, but that also feeds the media machine. Do the same as when Baines was supposedly being forced to hand in to transfer request. Keep quiet, player and club, keep resolute, make a statement after the window is closed saying how relieved he is. Job done.

If it wasn't true the club would be out to deny it by now.

This is definitely true and I think the club are just discussing the best way to soften the blow to fans.

Thinking of shite to come out with that will still promise fans a stronger squad come 2nd September.

If he has just sell him. Not in to having players here who don't want to play for us. If it's true, fuck him nobody is bigger or more important to the club.

It's gonna be a shit season anyway, we'll end upwith a loan and the 2 south Americans at the end of the window if Stones goes we'll end up with the same plus Johnny Evans and the money will disappear like it always does.

I'm fucking sick of Everton I really am.

Baines was a little different though Matt. He wasn't pushing for the move, he said himself when them fans filmed him in his car, if the club accept an offer I'll go, if not I'm happy to stay.

May have been a bit of bull shit in that, but he didn't push for the move.

The club need a statement tomorrow before the match, if they haven't confirmed by kick off the boo boys might make John's mind up for him.

true, but that also feeds the media machine. Do the same as when Baines was supposedly being forced to hand in to transfer request. Keep quiet, player and club, keep resolute, make a statement after the window is closed saying how relieved he is. Job done.

Right now you've got Everton fans in a state of despair, it's not about feeding the media machine, it's about communicating with the fanbase.

Baines was a little different though Matt. He wasn't pushing for the move, he said himself when them fans filmed him in his car, if the club accept an offer I'll go, if not I'm happy to stay.

The club need a statement tomorrow before the match, if they haven't confirmed by kick off the boo boys might make John's mind up for him.

he said nothing until the window closed though.

Guess it is a different scenario, but the only way I've stayed sane this window is ignoring everything until next Monday is done with.

This. I'm worried about our impatient fans jumping on him before knowing the whole truth. I'll reserve judgment until it's confirmed.

Can't see him playing tomorrow.

I don't get it?

From Barnsley, started at Barnsley, developed at Barnsley, Loves Barnsley FC (see Gareth Southgate's comments before the u21 game)

Most of all, Barnsley fans are proud of him. It's not the same for Mason Holgate.

PS If any of you are going tomorrow, take a look at the training ground (Next to the Away End). That's the places John Stones developed for 9 of the 11 years hes been attached to a professional club.

Edited by BarnsleyFan

It's true.

He told the club yesterday of the Transfer request although hes wanted to leave for a long time,

Hes one of our own

You a bit bitter about us taking your players there champ?

If so, don't be, it happens to us, it's the nature of the beast.

He's not one of your own he fucked you off for us, he's soon more than likely to become one of Chelseas own. He doesn't give a fuck about you. Sorry to be the bearer of that bombshell but it's just how it is.

You a bit bitter about us taking your players there champ?

If so, don't be, it happens to us, it's the nature of the beast.

He's not one of your own he fucked you off for us, he's soon more than likely to become one of Chelseas own. He doesn't give a fuck about you. Sorry to be the bearer of that bombshell but it's just how it is.

Sorry but thats not true.

He comes back to watch Barnsley fc a lot.

How many times do you think he'll go watch Everton when he leaves?

I'm glad hes going onto doing well. We aren't bitter.

PS look at the comments you lot made when you signed him and then the comments on social media today.

Edited by BarnsleyFan

Sorry but thats not true.

He comes back to watch Barnsley fc a lot.

How many times do you think he'll go watch Everton when he leaves?

I'm glad hes going onto doing well. We aren't bitter.

PS look at the comments you lot made when you signed him and then the comments on social media today.

What's the point in your posts mate? We're all pretty down about it as it is. So in the politest way possible please go away.

From Barnsley, started at Barnsley, developed at Barnsley, Loves Barnsley FC (see Gareth Southgate's comments before the u21 game)

Most of all, Barnsley fans are proud of him. It's not the same for Mason Holgate.

PS If any of you are going tomorrow, take a look at the training ground (Next to the Away End). That's the places John Stones developed for 9 of the 11 years hes been attached to a professional club.

Why's that?

Who plays then? Back four of Oviedo, Jags, Browning, Coleman with precisely no one to cover if Stones isn't in the squad. Unless RM uses Barry to cover in which case... shit.

He'll play a weakened side tomorrow anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if Barry was in the back four.