IGNORED

John Stones

Everton are a good club. Love the way you play at Everton. Lukaku's one of the players I admire the most in the prem.

You can develop players well. Like I said. I was pleased when Stones and Holgate joined Everton.

If Bree does well this season and he joins Everton in the future, I will be pleased too.

Why?

Because Everton under Martinez at least will give young players a chance. But when they become very good you will sell for very good money and Barnsley would get a good deal too.

Fucking LOL patronised by a Barnsley fan.

Thanks for the pat on the head there mate. I really cannot believe what I'm reading here.

Why come on and gloat then. Please don't say you don't think he's gloating Newty, please don'mt I'm close enough to throwing my hand in as it is.

Ha...you've been close for months mate! Edgey as fuck. Your blood pressure must be going through the roof!!!

Just because I enjoy your rants...I'm gonna say he's not gloating!!!

Look, fans are fans. I ain't gonna say how you or anyone should react etc (I fear for my safety!), but some of the stuff being said to this bloke and then the stuff we are saying about Chelsea is, well, pretty contradicting (maybe not the right word to use??)

And the fact we had to sell in order to have any money to spend is brushed under the carpet. Standard.

I don't think it will go unnoticed this time, IF it was to happen.

IF we sold Stones and didn't spend, say 15-20 mill on top of his fee (less any fees to Barnsley etc), then I reckon there will be a right kick off. And rightly so.

I think there is enough awareness out there about this sort of thing.

I don't think it will go unnoticed this time, IF it was to happen.

IF we sold Stones and didn't spend, say 15-20 mill on top of his fee (less any fees to Barnsley etc), then I reckon there will be a right kick off. And rightly so.

I think there is enough awareness out there about this sort of thing.

Newty, we seemed stuck for money after spending about £5m, if you seriously think we'll spend anything above what we receive for Stones (which means we had money before selling LOL) then I don't know whether to admire your faith or laugh at you :P. I'll be surprised if we even manage to spend what we get for him, never mind anything more.

People will already be getting their excuses ready to post come 5pm or whatever time it is on the 2nd of September.

Like. Clockwork.

I swear to god if he is sold for 35 million we will spend 20 and that will be it and we will never see that money again and people will be applauding the window.

I'm fucking sick of it mate, just had it to the hilt. Same shit different day.

I'm so tired of it all, I can barely bring myself to look on the internet because nothing ever changes it's like groundhog day season after season.

I will only applaud the window if we bring in three quality signings. Couldn't give a F how much we spend as long as we bring people in that are quality, strengthen our squad and in the right positions.

It's not so much about how much we spend, you're right, but how can you applaud the window if it turns out that the ONLY way we could bring players in because we sold Stones, even though the league is awash with money and we'd barely spent £5m up until then?

Newty, we seemed stuck for money after spending about £5m, if you seriously think we'll spend anything above what we receive for Stones (which means we had money before selling LOL) then I don't know whether to admire your faith or laugh at you :P. I'll be surprised if we even manage to spend what we get for him, never mind anything more.

Just laugh at me pal, it's better than being ranted at!!! Haha!!!

To be fair, I wasn't saying that I expect us to have that sort of money...I was trying to say that plenty of fans will expect that and if it doesn't happen, they'll join in with the airplane banner gang.

Although I must admit (!!!) that I do have a hope for us to have 15-20 mill to spend + any potential Stones fee but it wouldn't at all shock me if we had fuck all.

I swear to god if he is sold for 35 million we will spend 20 and that will be it and we will never see that money again and people will be applauding the window.

I'm fucking sick of it mate, just had it to the hilt. Same shit different day.

I'm so tired of it all, I can barely bring myself to look on the internet because nothing ever changes it's like groundhog day season after season.

If Barkley had had a really great season last time out and Lukaku had got 32 goals last year, then Stones wouldn't be the only player being poached.

Happend to Rooney and Jeffers, no nothing changes, we lost Lineker, because he wanted more money!

What can you do.

It's not though Romey. We have been trying to bring players in...before Jon handed in his transfer request.

We have almost brought our back up defensive cover.

We have almost brought in a young forward.

And we have tried to bring in Yarmalenko.

Now I have to agree with it being left late, but I don't think any of it hinged on Stones going.

Just laugh at me pal, it's better than being ranted at!!! Haha!!!

To be fair, I wasn't saying that I expect us to have that sort of money...I was trying to say that plenty of fans will expect that and if it doesn't happen, they'll join in with the airplane banner gang.

Although I must admit (!!!) that I do have a hope for us to have 15-20 mill to spend + any potential Stones fee but it wouldn't at all shock me if we had fuck all.

I'm too sad to rant at a fellow blue, so you're well safe on that front :P. I'll save it for the idiots who dare to post excuses if when the window closes things are as bad as they look like being.

The next seven days are going to be hell for us all.

Rooney

Lescott

Arteta

Felliani

And now stones!

These were all sold in the last week in august or TDD

At least the where is the arteta money bill joke will now get refreshed.

I feel like i am being really negative here and it hasnt even happened yet but im absolutley devastated he was my fave player.

Can we not just get back to the fact that this is a transfer request (because he's in no position to demand one).

Request...

noun

the act of asking for something to be given or done, especially as a favour or courtesy

We are under no obligation to give him one. Just say no. Problem solved.

Bit I think we know that when it gets to that stage, the end is nigh. That's the reality.

IF (I don't think I've ever emphasised the word 'if' as much in my life!) he has handed one in, I just hope we dig our heels in and get as much fee as possible. I'm not a fan of keeping want away players. Just get rid.

Anyway, it's all theoretical at the moment. All ifs, buts and guesses. No real point in getting to wound up until we know for sure.

It's not though Romey. We have been trying to bring players in...before Jon handed in his transfer request.

We have almost brought our back up defensive cover.

We have almost brought in a young forward.

And we have tried to bring in Yarmalenko.

Now I have to agree with it being left late, but I don't think any of it hinged on Stones going.

Almost, almost, almost :lol:. We do love a good almost deal at Everton don't we? So even with those two almost signings that's like £10m, yes? Anything of any note looks reliant on a sale.

Bit I think we know that when it gets to that stage, the end is nigh. That's the reality.

IF (I don't think I've ever emphasised the word 'if' as much in my life!) he has handed one in, I just hope we dig our heels in and get as much fee as possible. I'm not a fan of keeping want away players. Just get rid.

Anyway, it's all theoretical at the moment. All ifs, buts and guesses. No real point in getting to wound up until we know for sure.

Stones isn't any want away player. He'll still play and he'll still play well. We say no. He's 21, he's never pouted and he's under contract for 4 more years. He has to understand that it is not in our best interest to sell him, and he will still go out there every week until at least January and defend well for us.

Have to admit even though I've been pretty calm over the transfers (or lack of) this summer, I'm starting to get a little pissed off. Like a few others I can see the writing on the wall. We sell Stones for £35m and we spend £25-30m on players brought in. Then we're left with 4 months to get over it... Vicious circle. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but its looking just like it always does here!

Apparently that wanted blue on twitter says the Lukaku money was taken out under a Vibrac loan. £20m as such. The Fellaini, Jelavic & Anichebe money was spent on McCarthy, Kone & loan deals for Barry, Deulofeu & Lukaku. So unless we're going to take out that same loan again I can't see anything else but us needing to sell to spend.

It's all depressing.

Edited by MC11

But wasn't the Yarmalenko deal worth around 20m alone?

But your right, it's always almost with us. Not sure why we can't carry these things over the line.

Are we naive as a club to not act like the Chelsea's etc?

It was but, funnily enough, the deal never happened. Funny that. Maybe it'll be resurrected once the Stones money is in the bank... That'll be even funnier. Edited by Romey 1878

Stones isn't any want away player. He'll still play and he'll still play well. We say no. He's 21, he's never pouted and he's under contract for 4 more years. He has to understand that it is not in our best interest to sell him, and he will still go out there every week until at least January and defend well for us.

IF he puts in a transfer request, I'm pretty sure that makes him 'want away'.

There's no way of knowing how he will react, play etc. if we tell him to stay put.

My personal feeling is to get rid of players who put in requests. I don't know Stones, so maybe he would be ok with being told to wait another year?

But we'll see...whatever is best for the club.