IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

2 hours ago, barryj said:

should have had a run out yesterday. No idea why Southgate felt he didn’t need to use more than the two subs. Kane looks badly out of form or carrying an injury. Hope to see DCL given a few more minutes than he’s had so far. 

I agree should have put DCL on for Kane and Rashford for Sterling. 

33 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

"Real Madrid and Carlo Ancelotti looking to sign [Insert Everton player here] for a rumoured fee of [pick a number between £50-£100m]"

Did you read the couple of articles I read where Real believe we will sell because Moshiri needs to put the money back into the club after losses of 240m in two years, where do these people get there info from. 

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

Inevitable link, but £50m only gets one leg and if Moshiri really does need the money, it'll be at least £100m ( @Palfy- the books are published on the official site every year)

I have no doubt it’s a bullshit story, but I also have no doubt if Ancelotti was given the opportunity to get DCL he would, and that’s more of a testament to how he’s progressed this year. Which for a club like us can be a double edged sword especially if as a team we can’t get to the highest level, the better players want to perform on that stage they want medals and honours, as much as this may not be true players like DCL and Pickford will not hang around for ever. 

44 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

:lol: As much as I love Dom, come on!

Real Madrid are certainly looking for a striker. Taking into account they bought the flop Luka Jovic for 60m a couple of seasons ago, we simply can't deny the possibility of them being interested in Dom, who is more valued and prolific striker than Jovic.

46 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Real Madrid are certainly looking for a striker. Taking into account they bought the flop Luka Jovic for 60m a couple of seasons ago, we simply can't deny the possibility of them being interested in Dom, who is more valued and prolific striker than Jovic.

The may be looking for a striker but I simply do not believe that DCL is that striker. Not a chance.

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

I have no doubt it’s a bullshit story, but I also have no doubt if Ancelotti was given the opportunity to get DCL he would, and that’s more of a testament to how he’s progressed this year. Which for a club like us can be a double edged sword especially if as a team we can’t get to the highest level, the better players want to perform on that stage they want medals and honours, as much as this may not be true players like DCL and Pickford will not hang around for ever. 

I have every doubt that Ancellotti would want to take Dom with him. 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The may be looking for a striker but I simply do not believe that DCL is that striker. Not a chance.

This.

2 hours ago, StevO said:

Their fans want Haarland or Mbappe and DCL turns up? 😂

And this.

• 2 weeks later...