IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

8 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

So is Walcott off too, then?

No I don't think so he hasn't been on loan with a club that wants him and a club that he wants to play for, and Silva doesn't have to see him to know what he can do, his qualities and weaknesses have been on view for all to see for over 10 years. 

Lookman is going he asked for guarantees on the playing front that no manager should offer to any player let alone an as yet unproven kid, in my opinion he has done that because he knows that would help to force his move to Germany.

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

No I don't think so he hasn't been on loan with a club that wants him and a club that he wants to play for, and Silva doesn't have to see him to know what he can do, his qualities and weaknesses have been on view for all to see for over 10 years. 

Lookman is going he asked for guarantees on the playing front that no manager should offer to any player let alone an as yet unproven kid, in my opinion he has done that because he knows that would help to force his move to Germany.

We’d be beyond stupid to let him go at his age and with his potential, whether he wants to go or not. With the silly money in the league right now, it should take an offer around Richarlison’s to even consider. I don’t think Leipzig has that kind of money, and so far I don’t think Brands is dumb enough to let it happen. We just got 15 for Klaassen; I just don’t see us letting Lookman go for 20.

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

We’d be beyond stupid to let him go at his age and with his potential, whether he wants to go or not. With the silly money in the league right now, it should take an offer around Richarlison’s to even consider. I don’t think Leipzig has that kind of money, and so far I don’t think Brands is dumb enough to let it happen. We just got 15 for Klaassen; I just don’t see us letting Lookman go for 20.

Hope your right but if he has said he would like to go and we keep him will he recent it if he doesn’t get a look in, Silva will have to way up the pros and cons and his lack of activity maybe the answer to that question who knows. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Hope your right but if he has said he would like to go and we keep him will he recent it if he doesn’t get a look in, Silva will have to way up the pros and cons and his lack of activity maybe the answer to that question who knows. 

We just have to give him some playing time. He was happy enough to be coming off the bench at Leipzig; he should be the absolute first option off the bench when one of Richarlison, Walcott or Siggy’s legs tire (if Siggy, let one of Richarlison or Walcott play up the middle). Give him a chance to prove himself in the PL and get Bolasie fucked right off.

37 minutes ago, sibdane said:

To take Everton out of your bio and make hints like that before a deal is actually announced makes me not like him as I feel it's disrespectful to the club. Maybe I'm being too harsh.

If there's nothing in it, then my bad.

Its a wee bit immature to say the least. However it may suggest he has some bitter feelings towards the club as well. (If true)

1 minute ago, Blueherts said:

there's still a photo of him in an everton shirt at goodison on there though.... bit of an oversight no, if he was trying to say something? Sounds like a load of classic skybet shit stirring to me.

May well be, I think they were taking hints from the aeroplane emojis too. What a time to be alive! 😂

1 hour ago, nyblue23 said:

Jags and Coleman’s Twitters don’t, and they’re more loyal to this club than any other player we’ve got. Most is definitely an overstatement.

They are old men compared to Lookman though! 😃

I will quantify it as most of the young lads if that helps you.