IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

The more I think about this the more I think we should fuck him off. The new manager has publicly said he wants him, he’s praised him and made it clear he’s a part of his plans- it’s not hos fault the previous managers never played him. If he wants to go- let him. He hardly done anything to warrant a starting place when he was given a game. Thinks he’s a lot better than he is.

It's hard to pass judgement when you don't know the full ins and outs behind the scenes but I do think the lad has been a petulant smacked arse since his loan move 

Either way all the signs point to him wanting out and if that is the case then fuck him off and move on, the lad has potential and I'd like him to stay but I don't want any player especially a young lad with much to prove and work towards not wanting to be here 

Make a profit and put it towards a player like Siliki or Mboula and have change to spare 

Ive has his back during all the speculation. 

But is this Twitter/Instagram stuff is true and he is forcing a move, then he is a foolish young boy and can go do one.

Cant wait to hear what the manager says about this once it’s done and dusted:

1: maybe he has been injured that’s all.

2: maybe he has made demands.

3: maybe he asked about his situation and found he is down the pecking order and wants football.

If it’s 1 or 3, then whatever happens is ok with me. Nothing wrong with either.

If it’s 2, then we’re better off without him.

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

I hope we have a buyback clause in the contract then, like Barça did with Geri

He's forcing a move, why would he want to come back at any time later? I would reject any bid under £30m and then give him a lot of playing time this season in a bid to change his mind. The lad has a future here.

10 hours ago, Haiku said:

He's forcing a move, why would he want to come back at any time later? I would reject any bid under £30m and then give him a lot of playing time this season in a bid to change his mind. The lad has a future here.

IF he’s forcing a move, I’d still like to have first dibs on bringing him back when he moves on. I’d like to see him given time here but as I’ve said before he’s a luxuary we can’t afford to gamble on at the moment. Get a good fee for him with the option to bring him back after he’s developed more. 

15 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

I think he just wants regular playing time, and he hasn’t been showing that at Everton while Leipzig gave it to him.

He posted a photo on IG of a screenshot of the music he was listening to with plane emojis. Maybe he was just flying from home in London to Liverpool, having a little time off because of his injury. I’ve yet to see a screenshot of his twitter account before the alleged removal of the word Everton, and I’m skeptical it happened. He hasn’t publically said a word, which is all we ever asked of Lukaku.

There’s no way to know what’s going on here. We’ll all be better reserved holding judgment until the outgoing window closes.

They never though- he was off the bench a lot and never got any minutes at all against the bigger teams like Baren and Leverkusen. He was used in the easier games. If that’s his level and he’s not got the bollocks to stay and fight for his place in a harder league then he’s not for us anyway. The new managers blown smoke up his arse if he doesn’t wNt to stay then fuck him.

He did have Everton in his bio and now he doesn’t I seen it personally and can tell you it’s 100% true.

15 minutes ago, patto said:

He has this thing his head goes down when he loses the ball and he loses confidence. 

Hence he was dragged off at half time in a Euro game he was awful he 20m and it's been a good deal for us. 

The lad thinks he's better than he is mind you there's quite a lot of footballers who think the same  

This for me and he’s found his level playing for a top 4 team in the German league against the lower teams. The fact he was used ioff the bench a lot and got zero minures against other top 4 teams tells you what the Leipzig manager thinks of him. I’m not just saying it because he may be going but I don’t get the fuss with him- he was being talked up last season because we were that bad we were desperate for anything. If we’d of had a good season nobody would have been arsed if he’d played or not.

3 minutes ago, Paddock said:

This for me and he’s found his level playing for a top 4 team in the German league against the lower teams. The fact he was used ioff the bench a lot and got zero minures against other top 4 teams tells you what the Leipzig manager thinks of him. I’m not just saying it because he may be going but I don’t get the fuss with him- he was being talked up last season because we were that bad we were desperate for anything. If we’d of had a good season nobody would have been arsed if he’d played or not.

For me personally, I'm not so arsed about him actually leaving. I'm not one that's been blown away by him either. What I object to is how little we're actually getting for him. Absolute shite like Danny Ings are valued at £20m. We should be holding onto him for that reason alone. Let him have his move, but only sanction a loan deal.

1 hour ago, patto said:

He wants to leave don't you get that ?

Take the money for me and move on

Of course I do.... how did you get that from my post?

But a 20 year old already finding his level after little to no first team football? Grip, a, and the word get come to mind.

If he does want to go, then like I said... o know, you missed that bit, then let him. We’re Everton and it’s not like we haven’t been here a thousand times.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

For me personally, I'm not so arsed about him actually leaving. I'm not one that's been blown away by him either. What I object to is how little we're actually getting for him. Absolute shite like Danny Ings are valued at £20m. We should be holding onto him for that reason alone. Let him have his move, but only sanction a loan deal.

It’s because he’s moving outside of England I think- only our league pay stupid money for average players.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I do hope we can find it in ourselves to give youngsters more of a chance of that than this lad.

20 years old, hasn’t been a starter anywhere yet, wins the U20 World Cup..... and he’s found his level .

face slap emoji, rolls eyes and others haha!

As per usual- you’ve completely missed the point of the post. He MAY go on to better things but where he is now, he’s a sub and starter against lesser teams and unused in big games- THAT atm is his level so he’s no right spitting his dummy because he wants to be a regular starter with us- he isn’t at that level yet- will he ever be? Who knows, but as of now that’s where he is so he has no devine right to demand anything.

5 minutes ago, Paddock said:

As per usual- you’ve completely missed the point of the post. He MAY go on to better things but where he is now, he’s a sub and starter against lesser teams and unused in big games- THAT atm is his level so he’s no right spitting his dummy because he wants to be a regular starter with us- he isn’t at that level yet- will he ever be? Who knows, but as of now that’s where he is so he has no devine right to demand anything.

I haven’t at all Pad, you’ve changed your goal posts again.

You know as well as anyone that finding your level.... means finding your level. It does t mean... finding your level.. until you get better then you find another level. 

I’m not gonna argue with you, as it will turn into the usual insult match. But I do t think he has found his level at all. I think he can get much better than his current level. 

I also, STILL haven’t saw any of these demands. And I will reiterate.... he may have, I just feel it’s right to reserve my judgement until it comes out either way.... surely you can understand that. 

I am just no going to write of a 20 year old as that would be foolish for myself.

If he wants to go, then let him. As many have said, he’s not a world beater that we are desperate to keep.

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I haven’t at all Pad, you’ve changed your goal posts again.

You know as well as anyone that finding your level.... means finding your level. It does t mean... finding your level.. until you get better then you find another level. 

I’m not gonna argue with you, as it will turn into the usual insult match. But I do t think he has found his level at all. I think he can get much better than his current level. 

I also, STILL haven’t saw any of these demands. And I will reiterate.... he may have, I just feel it’s right to reserve my judgement until it comes out either way.... surely you can understand that. 

I am just no going to write of a 20 year old as that would be foolish for myself.

If he wants to go, then let him. As many have said, he’s not a world beater that we are desperate to keep.

Do me a favour Shukes, don’t tell me what I meant to say- I said it and I know what I meant when I did- however you interpret it is up to you but please don’t tell me what I meant to say. He done nothing here when he was given a chance, he got sub appearances and starts against lower league teams in Germany and he’s happy to settle for that- so yes he’s found his level- it’s then up to him whether he kicks on or stays at that level. People don’t get to a level and stop- Rodwell was at a high level for a while then fell off a cliff, now his level is a lot lower.

He’s removed Everton from his bio, the Leipzig owner or manager said he said he wants to go, he’s not kicked a ball in anger all season and lots of media outlets are reporting he’s pushing for a move so I would assume there’s no smoke without fire. Yes he’s young and he may go on to better things but he’s kidding himself if he thinks he’s enough credit in the bank to be dictating a starting place in any line up.

I’m not telling you what you mean, your righ... it’s just how I interpret it. Honestly though, I think my interpretation of it is correct and it may be that you have it wrong Pad. But what does it matter.

For the last time though, I’m NOT arguing that if he has done this, then we should offer him anything. In fact as I have said on numerous.. and I mean NUMEROUS occasions, if it’s true then we should just let him go. You don’t need to convince me at all as I agree. 

Pad. Let’s put the personal shot aside and just respond to posts and the content. I honestly feel like you would disagree with whatever I said, because it’s me. The post above where I am saying let him go, and you still trying to convince me is an example. 

Let him go, and let it go.

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m not telling you what you mean, your righ... it’s just how I interpret it. Honestly though, I think my interpretation of it is correct and it may be that you have it wrong Pad. But what does it matter.

For the last time though, I’m NOT arguing that if he has done this, then we should offer him anything. In fact as I have said on numerous.. and I mean NUMEROUS occasions, if it’s true then we should just let him go. You don’t need to convince me at all as I agree. 

Pad. Let’s put the personal shot aside and just respond to posts and the content. I honestly feel like you would disagree with whatever I said, because it’s me. The post above where I am saying let him go, and you still trying to convince me is an example. 

Let him go, and let it go.

If I agree with you I’ll agree with you Shukes, I’m 45 years of age I’m not going to disagree for any other reason than I disagree. I’m not trying to convince you of anything- you stated you were yet to see any evidence of him demanding a move, I told you what I had seen and personally interpret it that he is pushing for a move- none of us know but my gut feeling looking at facts I’ve seen including Leipzig stating he wants to move, him taking Everton out of his bio and not getting any minutes in pre season makes me think he’s sulking for a move which is why I said he’s found his level- he’s cleearly happy to be a sub for a team in a lesser league and not play in the big games rather than fight for his place in our team.