IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

1 hour ago, chicagoblue said:

Seems obvious that he's sulking about.  Should stay out of the squad until he decides to get on with his job.  If he wants to waste a year or two in the reserves so be it.

It is getting clearer that he’s sulking a bit, but I agree that it doesn’t mean we should get rid. Just wait for him to get over it and become the player he’ll be with the team with which he signed up to be that player.

2 hours ago, barryj said:

I don’t believe that’ll be the case. But if it is then we should cash in asap.

I think the kid is massively talented, but look at the impact from Richalison straight away. Which one of them would you pick first? Look how Walcott played when he came in, look at Bernard too. We have really talented options, if he wants to make it here he will have to step up and fast. You can add Kieran Dowell into that too, he had it hard enough to break into the team already, now these fellas are in the mix. The lads who rate Beni, he’s competing with Schneiderlin, Gana and probably Gomes, and we’ll probably go looking for another one next year to step up a level.

i love seeing the home grown lads come through, but if we keep improving the team it gets harder and harder for them. The level goes up, which is a good thing, but the chances of them making it goes down. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I think the kid is massively talented, but look at the impact from Richalison straight away. Which one of them would you pick first? Look how Walcott played when he came in, look at Bernard too. We have really talented options, if he wants to make it here he will have to step up and fast. You can add Kieran Dowell into that too, he had it hard enough to break into the team already, now these fellas are in the mix. The lads who rate Beni, he’s competing with Schneiderlin, Gana and probably Gomes, and we’ll probably go looking for another one next year to step up a level.

i love seeing the home grown lads come through, but if we keep improving the team it gets harder and harder for them. The level goes up, which is a good thing, but the chances of them making it goes down. 

Couldn’t agree more. Hence why I said step up or cash out. 

On 14/08/2018 at 23:53, barryj said:

Every days a school day.

Missed apostrophe;).

21 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Don't worry. I shall let MikeO know every time he commits a grammatical faux pas. :)

I shall be eternally grateful and try to learn from my mistakes:).

(I've always thought the smiley should come before the full stop incidentally, are there rules in place for this in the internet age?)

On 16/08/2018 at 20:53, MikeO said:

Missed apostrophe;).

I shall be eternally grateful and try to learn from my mistakes:).

(I've always thought the smiley should come before the full stop incidentally, are there rules in place for this in the internet age?)

I'm appalled you don't see the need for a space before the smiley!