IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

20 minutes ago, hafnia said:

To me it just seems the lad has a titty lip and is doing all he can to get back to Germany.  He doesn't want to be here.

If he wants to go to Germany then yes make that statement to the manager... accept the fact that we set a price and get on with being a professional footballer. 

Sulky warm ups, ignoring fans (repeatedly) and celebrating leipzig goals and above all Silva more or less confirming that there has been an issue with attitude in training  isn'ttt good. 

Very surprised... he came here all humble looking to learn and all of a sudden he's being like this? Let's not try and pretend he isn'ttt... he's mischevious at best.  Has he commented to wish Keane well btw?

Well said 

13 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Get fucked Nogs calling people sad we follow the club and it's players everyone has a right to fucked off with the lad or not 

He's clearly wanted out since the day he came back here if you've no issue with the lad playing blatant (imo) games then so be it no problem whatever but don't throw insults around because it differs from your opinion

Think and say what you like fella. Personally I don't get why a player wanting to leave the club or not turns into a personal vendetta with a section of fans. And I'll call it as I see it, as I'm sure you will keep on doing. 

But please, getting all precious about the word 'sad'... Come on. 

13 minutes ago, nogs said:

Think and say what you like fella. Personally I don't get why a player wanting to leave the club or not turns into a personal vendetta with a section of fans. And I'll call it as I see it, as I'm sure you will keep on doing. 

But please, getting all precious about the word 'sad'... Come on. 

Nothing "precious" about my comments or temperament Nogs your jibe wasn't needed, it's not just the recent post he made he's had multiple moments in the last month or so and it paints a clear picture of the lads demeanor and attitude

Myself and others haven't branded those that don't think his recent antics are in bad taste and imo being a blatant cunt there's no need for it so I will crack on when someone I've had hardly any interaction with labels me sad for being miffed by a player that doesn't want to be here

7 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Nothing "precious" about my comments or temperament Nogs your jibe wasn't needed 

Myself and others haven't branded those that don't think his recent antics are in bad taste and imo being a blatant cunt there's no need for it so I will crack on when someone I've had hardly any interaction with labels me ir others sad 

Yep no worries then, you just keep calling Everton players who don't meet your impeccable standards of behaviour cunts, that's fine, no contradiction there then. 

7 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

Could have done that directly/in person Haf.  No need for that to play out on social media, and no reason for us to assume some slight/callous act on his behalf (not assuming you are).

He may well prefer to move and that's his prerogative.  Although I think that the Leipzig post could very easily just be the kid taking an interest in a team and player he played for/with.  Not everyone's a mischievous Mastermind (footballers less likely than most), and he is still just a 20 year old kid.

He's currently an Everton player, and welcome in my book.  If he goes, I assume we'll get a fair price and wish him good luck.  Then continue to cheer on Everton's upward trajectory.

Absolutely spot on.

21 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

Could have done that directly/in person Haf.  No need for that to play out on social media, and no reason for us to assume some slight/callous act on his behalf (not assuming you are).

He may well prefer to move and that's his prerogative.  Although I think that the Leipzig post could very easily just be the kid taking an interest in a team and player he played for/with.  Not everyone's a mischievous Mastermind (footballers less likely than most), and he is still just a 20 year old kid.

He's currently an Everton player, and welcome in my book.  If he goes, I assume we'll get a fair price and wish him good luck.  Then continue to cheer on Everton's upward trajectory.

Yeah just like he could have celebrated his team mates goal for leipzig in private.... he didn't though. Just like he didn't let his situation not make him sulk in warm up or celebrate an everton goal... or just like he could have signed the kids autographs.

All roads lead to a bratty little shit who needs to sort his head out. 

16 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Who cares what he puts? I have never seen this amount of fuss from grown men about a young lad who isn'ttt even good enough to make the bench when everyone is fit.

Whether you think he's good enough or not is irrelevant. The lad cost a fair chunk of money and probably picks up a substantial amount of coin.  

He is a member of a squad that relies on harmony and togetherness and it seems that this kid may be an issue to that. I couldn't give a toss if it was the Kitman causing a stink - from Kitman to keeper everyone in and around that team needs to be spot on and focused on all things Everton.

8 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Whether you think he's good enough or not is irrelevant. The lad cost a fair chunk of money and probably picks up a substantial amount of coin.  

He is a member of a squad that relies on harmony and togetherness and it seems that this kid may be an issue to that. I couldn't give a toss if it was the Kitman causing a stink - from Kitman to keeper everyone in and around that team needs to be spot on and focused on all things Everton.

A kid with his standing in the game will be causing no issue with the Everton first team squad. He is not important enough, he isn’t a first team player, he’s not been around long enough, he’s not influential enough. If he was having a sulk he would have no effect on the others in the team. We have too many senior pros to let that happen. If he was 26 at his peak playing each week it would be different. 

12 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Gomes tweeted to congratulate his Barca teammates on winning the Supercup after he had signed for us. Is that a problem as well as he isnt focused on "all things Everton"? Of course it isnt but any way StevO puts it best below:

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

A kid with his standing in the game will be causing no issue with the Everton first team squad. He is not important enough, he isn’t a first team player, he’s not been around long enough, he’s not influential enough. If he was having a sulk he would have no effect on the others in the team. We have too many senior pros to let that happen. If he was 26 at his peak playing each week it would be different. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Fuck me, Paul went from sensible poster to first class bell end pretty quick. 

Paul, stop complaining about receiving insults for your opinion only to give insults to others who disagree. 

I've been on here for years Steve and always thought you were a decent bloke and mod but you waded in when I didn't take kindly to being called sad etc then proceeded with your condescending presumptuous bollocks so the same applies to you 

I'm not giving insults to who disagree I'm replying to what I deemed an unnecessary insult it's not hard to grasp...no snide jibe no reply from me in the same manner simple! 

We hold all the cards here - if we get £28-£30m then that’s great money for a prospect who we already have better players playing in his position. If we don’t then we’ve got a decent prospect who could be handy off the bench and in cup games. If Lookman doesn’t get his move and decides to sulk, it will affect his career more than it will affect Everton Football Club - he only needs to look at Berahino’s spiral from top prospect on the cusp of the England/ wanted by Spurs to striker who is a bit part player for Stoke in the Championship. Demari Gray is a good example at Leicester - similar ability/situation - been on the periphery of Leicester’s team but kept his head down and seems pretty much first choice now.

9 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Depends on how you take it along with his recent reported actions but for my take I'm sure you've already read them (above)

Ha ha school boy error on my part, I replied to the most recent post before reading back through the thread 

Sorry I wasted my time reading it all back now, people reading far too much into it, no issue all move along 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

I disagree - mirallas wasn't important/good enough to be playing but was deemed disruptive enough to get rid. Senior pro's  didnt sort him out. Being 26 makes no odds -  balotelli, zlatan, bellamy, jody morris... players with attitudes at a young age and moved on.  A toxic attitude no matter who it comes from has a negative impact. 

Little Mr meek and mild lookman isn'tt what we all thought. I was told a while back he was supposed to be a bit of a tit but dismissed it. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Gomes tweeted to congratulate his Barca teammates on winning the Supercup after he had signed for us. Is that a problem as well as he isnt focused on "all things Everton"? Of course it isnt but any way StevO puts it best below:

Completely different scenario - almost opposite.  He showed class in doing that for a set of players who some of which made his stay at Barca miserable.. in moving to a new club and getting a fresh start which he clearly is embracing - he has shown appreciation to both parties.

Lookman has shown nothing but disdain for the club and fans.  He thinks he's being smart. He looks like a prick. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

But he is a Barca player out on loan so you would expect him to do that, Lookman is an Everton player so you wouldn’t expect him to not acknowledge the supporters pre season or not make a comment of good wishes to Keane yet the same day he celebrates a Leipzig goal, he’s subtly saying I don’t want to be here let me go I don’t agree with Silva coming out with the comments he made about him unless it was to inflate his value, because Lookman has thrown it back in his face with the way he is carrying on, let’s just get rid he’s made it obvious he doesn’t want to be here so why panda to the deserter. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Completely different scenario - almost opposite.  He showed class in doing that for a set of players who some of which made his stay at Barca miserable.. in moving to a new club and getting a fresh start which he clearly is embracing - he has shown appreciation to both parties.

Lookman has shown nothing but disdain for the club and fans.  He thinks he's being smart. He looks like a prick. 

So one player celebrates his old team mates winning a cup and the other celebrates an old team mates goal. 

As far as I have heard he hasnt said a peep. I havent seen anything from him first hand where he has brought the club into disripute and I have only second hand stories. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

But he is a Barca player out on loan so you would expect him to do that, Lookman is an Everton player so you wouldn’t expect him to not acknowledge the supporters pre season or not make a comment of good wishes to Keane yet the same day he celebrates a Leipzig goal, he’s subtly saying I don’t want to be here let me go I don’t agree with Silva coming out with the comments he made about him unless it was to inflate his value, because Lookman has thrown it back in his face with the way he is carrying on, let’s just get rid he’s made it obvious he doesn’t want to be here so why panda to the deserter. 

I would expect it from Gomes and I wouldnt not expect it from Lookman. Players do it when their mates score goals and arent at the same clubs.

I have only heard stories of him with fans and no evidence. I would hope he has messaged Keane privately or maybe even been to see him rather doing it online.

This whole Lookman saga screams of people looking for drama. He may well want to leave but he has done what he should and kept his mouth shut and head down (enough to keep Silva on board anyway). He may have had a sulk but he probably reads all this rubbish himself online and gets abused by it all and I wouldnt blame him for wanting out at times. Look what happened with Barkley. 

32 minutes ago, Bailey said:

So one player celebrates his old team mates winning a cup and the other celebrates an old team mates goal. 

As far as I have heard he hasnt said a peep. I havent seen anything from him first hand where he has brought the club into disripute and I have only second hand stories. 

I would expect it from Gomes and I wouldnt not expect it from Lookman. Players do it when their mates score goals and arent at the same clubs.

I have only heard stories of him with fans and no evidence. I would hope he has messaged Keane privately or maybe even been to see him rather doing it online.

This whole Lookman saga screams of people looking for drama. He may well want to leave but he has done what he should and kept his mouth shut and head down (enough to keep Silva on board anyway). He may have had a sulk but he probably reads all this rubbish himself online and gets abused by it all and I wouldnt blame him for wanting out at times. Look what happened with Barkley. 

Bailey it really isn'ttt difficult...  lookman went out on loan last season and has been a sulky prick since we've rejected bids for him. Barring on being completely unprofessional.

He is making it abundantly clear his heart is at leipzig. He did make one public effort to wish an Everton player well..... bolassie cos he's leaving. Doing those 2 things while an Everton team mate is lying in hospital with a serious head injury takes the piss.   Whether he reached out privately makes no odds... he is using his public profile to make not so subtle statements. 

It's clear as day what he's doing. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

I disagree - mirallas wasn't important/good enough to be playing but was deemed disruptive enough to get rid. Senior pro's  didnt sort him out. Being 26 makes no odds -  balotelli, zlatan, bellamy, jody morris... players with attitudes at a young age and moved on.  A toxic attitude no matter who it comes from has a negative impact. 

Little Mr meek and mild lookman isn'ttt what we all thought. I was told a while back he was supposed to be a bit of a tit but dismissed it. 

You are talking about strong bold personalities, and players who were important at the time. If you think Lookman has enough sway in that dressing room then you have little thought for the other people in that room. Not just other players, management team can quickly handle him by moving him to the Under 23s with no effect on the team. You can’t do that to someone who gets in the starting eleven so easy. 

Mirallas was a senior pro when he caused problems, and they were dealt with swiftly were they not?

or maybe, just maybe, he’s not actually causing any problems at all?

you were told he was a tit? What kid of that age who’s told he is a superstar and given a kings ransom each week isn’t a tit at that age? Even Rooney, the great white hope at the time, was a tit. A lot of young lads are! Doesn’t meant he is capable of causing issues with other people in the room so easily. 

If a young upstart wanted to cause an issue in my company, he would be swiftly dealt with. As will one at a football club. 

If there wasn’t interest from another club no one would even give a shit that he has posted an Instagram video. 

But we’ve been here before, we always look for the worst in our players don’t we? We always want a reason to be mad at them after they leave. It’s what we do isn’t it? Let’s just get a head start on Lookman. 

20 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Bailey it really isn'tttt difficult...  lookman went out on loan last season and has been a sulky prick since we've rejected bids for him. Barring on being completely unprofessional.

He is making it abundantly clear his heart is at leipzig. He did make one public effort to wish an Everton player well..... bolassie cos he's leaving. Doing those 2 things while an Everton team mate is lying in hospital with a serious head injury takes the piss.   Whether he reached out privately makes no odds... he is using his public profile to make not so subtle statements. 

It's clear as day what he's doing. 

If he wants to wish Keane a healthy recovery what business is it of ours? Why does it have to be public? Why do we have a right to know anything?

how do we kno he’s being a sulky prick? I saw training photos with a smile on his face. Doesn’t suit the agenda though does it.