IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Silvas words of “ we need to convince him” tell you he wants out. Why put a request in and lose money when he can force our hand in a differwnt way. 

The lads frustrated at not playing and the manager needs to convince him to be patient. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Just now, Paddock said:

I was following him on Twitter and he had it- I saw it with my own eyes. Is that good enough for you?

Meow! I'd love to know what your blood pressure is like! 

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

The lads frustrated at not playing and the manager needs to convince him to be patient. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Meow! I'd love to know what your blood pressure is like! 

🤷‍♂️ why would my blood pressure be anything other than normal? I’m just saying I saw he had Player if Everton in his bio and now it’s gone. You said it’s a rumour I can promise you it’s not. 

3 minutes ago, Paddock said:

🤷‍♂️ why would my blood pressure be anything other than normal? I’m just saying I saw he had Player if Everton in his bio and now it’s gone. You said it’s a rumour I can promise you it’s not. 

Fair enough. Still doesn't really suggest anything to me, but nevermind

Just now, Matt said:

Fair enough. Still doesn't really suggest anything to me, but nevermind

And that’s fine- it’s your opinion but to me, removing that, sulking about, half arsed warm up, not celebrating goals, walking about for the 10 mins he got in the friendly, refusing to sign autographs, being omitted from match days squads, the manager stating he has to convince him his future is here and him posting videos of Leipzig dcoring, coupled with their manager or owner saying he wants to come point strongly to the fact he wants out- if he does then sound sell him I’m not really arsed as I don’t think he’s that good anyway. I find it hard to see how anyone could shrug off all those actions as just normal day to day stiuff a player does who doesn’t want a transfer hust because he’s not handed in a request.

Just now, Paddock said:

And that’s fine- it’s your opinion but to me, removing that, sulking about, half arsed warm up, not celebrating goals, walking about for the 10 mins he got in the friendly, refusing to sign autographs, being omitted from match days squads, the manager stating he has to convince him his future is here and him posting videos of Leipzig dcoring, coupled with their manager or owner saying he wants to come point strongly to the fact he wants out- if he does then sound sell him I’m not really arsed as I don’t think he’s that good anyway. I find it hard to see how anyone could shrug off all those actions as just normal day to day stiuff a player does who doesn’t want a transfer hust because he’s not handed in a request.

Fair enough :)

Like I said before, there's only 2 options for the lad, and I'm not arsed either which way it goes. I just thought some of the reactions were OTT.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Fair enough :)

Like I said before, there's only 2 options for the lad, and I'm not arsed either which way it goes. I just thought some of the reactions were OTT.

They always will be though mate, fans will over react because they love the club. He’s not stupid and neither is his agent. Why remove Everton player from his bio ( just using this as an example, I don’t care he done it) he knows that will have some sections of fans up in arms- there is absolutely no need for him to do that. The leipzig video would not have been blown up like it has if it wasn’t for all his other actions is my whole point. It’s not just the video mate is it it’s all the other stuff and you can’t say he doesn’t know it’ll have a negative reaction from sections of the fans so why do it?

3 minutes ago, Paddock said:

They always will be though mate, fans will over react because they love the club. He’s not stupid and neither is his agent. Why remove Everton player from his bio ( just using this as an example, I don’t care he done it) he knows that will have some sections of fans up in arms- there is absolutely no need for him to do that. The leipzig video would not have been blown up like it has if it wasn’t for all his other actions is my whole point. It’s not just the video mate is it it’s all the other stuff and you can’t say he doesn’t know it’ll have a negative reaction from sections of the fans so why do it?

Removing the text from the bio doesn't really mean anything though. It is confusing that he'd do that but not change the background photo mind you... 

I honestly have no idea if he's smart or not, can't remember ever hearing him in an interview. I can believe a 20 year old not thinking through his actions out of naivety or stupidity on a regular basis though.

Each to their own. If he goes, then we get a good price, people (not necessarily you) can say "I told you so" (although you'll be quite right too :) ) and then he'll disappear out of my head much like other supposedly troublesome prima-donnas. But he's not gone yet, and you know what I'm like supporting Everton players and staff (bar a couple of exceptions ;)

6 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Foook me, that was some read!

Anyway, been meaning to come on for a few days to say I think he's going...and not being in the Cup squad tonight makes it more likely to me.

I'm not into all the other stuff you guys have repeated numerous times on the previous pages. My only 'opinion' on that is how much social media has sucked us into a unhealthy pattern of judgement.

BUT...what I really wanted to say is that I absolutely love how Everton are playing this. And I think we are doing Premiership clubs a huge potential favour with our stance. Foreign clubs are ripping us off for their players, and then expecting to get ours for knock down rates.

We are levelling the playing field. You want our boy so bad? Pay for him. And we'll hold on until you do pay.

I think we win either way.

brands showing what a terrible job walsh did.  he will get 3 times as much as we paid for him.

19 minutes ago, patto said:

I want him out the door we 8 changes last night he wasn't missed yes I know it was against Rotherham he hasn't played for us in earnest for about 9 months or so so why will we miss him.

Because we’ve shipped out literally everyone else who can play naturally out wide with the exception of Richarlison, Walcott and Bernard. I really prefer to never see DCL or Sigurdsson play out wide again.