IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday January 21st

markjazzbassist

Ouch, that second half was a bit of heavy going. We played better first half, and should have taken at least one of our chances, especially as forward players got into similar positions to Coleman yet couldn't managewhat he did.

Happy with the win, back to backs in the league, but we were pretty slow and ordinary second half and but for a great save from Robles we'd be facing a different day.

Well deserved 3 points that's. Couldn't have asked for much more from them today. Nice solid performance.

The only thing I still notice is that we don't pack the box enough. 3 times in the 2nd half Hennessey spilt the ball and we had no one anywhere near to pounce.

Also, Barkley. Had a great game today. But, just a small but, he was knackered with 15 - 20 minutes to go, and you could tell as Palace got into the game more. Created a hole for us that.

All in all, very happy.

Guest rusty747

Robles earned us the points with that worldie and his catching of crosses. Undisputed number one now. I wasn't his biggest fan but that has me convinced now provided he maintains that level.

Last season, the header from the fk goes in and we lose 1-0.

Great pass for the goal from Tom Davies. Schneiderlin slowly being introduced and Ross looking his old self again. Pressing game is slowly starting to work and Lookman looks VERY lively and knows where the goal is. Back three were solid. Rom gave it a go but some of the passes to his feet didn't stick.

Overall, great 3 points, clean sheet, good game plan and positive substitutions to win the game, then Jags on to see it out. Professional 0-1 away win against tricky opposition. Well done lads.

Great result that, digging in to follow up on last week. Would have been another perfect day if Rooney hadn't smashed in a freekick in injury time! Still, two points gained on them again. Happy Koeman is putting some of my doubts about him right!

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

Guest rusty747

I saw an interview with Peter Reid just a few years ago when he was a manager. He used the word 'arrogance,' saying that he loved his sides to play with a little bit of arrogance. If that is starting to creep into our play now, and if it is borne out of confidence in the system and each other then, personally, I love it.