IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

You dont lose the ability to pass the ball or to pick a pass. What you can lose is your confidence, most often from having a manager that doesnt believe in you. Like the past couple of years. A few weeks at Everton could change that.

Is he the player he was a few years ago? No but he is deffo worth buying as long as he isnt asking for 350k a week.

No that's true, it's all about desire. Since his first 4 years at United he has mellowed season on season. He has got sloppy, he hasn't been showing that passion.

The question is whether coming back will relight that passion. I can see the argument for but I worry he is past the point of no return. I would like to see the aggressive, swearing at refs, pissed off for being subbed/benched even granny shagging if that's what it takes ;)

If we get that Rooney he will be worth every penny.

So did everyone forget when he kissed the United badge? Or spouted a load of shite in his book about Moyes?

6 months ago (when the possibility of him returning was shy) half of the people on this forum didnt want him at Everton. He was "past it" and not the right choice to take us forward.

As soon as he's potentially going to sign people all of a sudden want him to "come home". Get a grip fickle fans.

I certainly won't be supporting him, blue shirt or not. I've got too much integrity to.

Id like to think any real fans of the club wouldn't disrespect the club like he did if they moved on to develop their career.