IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

How do you think we beat atletico? Sure wasn't the transfer fee. I'm confident he will be a solid signing.

Good point that, the money saved from the transfer fee being low can then go onto his wages. Lets not forget that if it wasn't for the buy clause then his fee would be £20m +

I didn't think I'd say this (as I didn't believe it was his nature) but Mirallas is coming across very well recently and has been more involved in getting signing settled than I thought he would be. Recent comments about an ex player have me thinking that he likes the "New Everton", which i'm hoping will reflect in his performances.

I didn't think I'd say this (as I didn't believe it was his nature) but Mirallas is coming across very well recently and has been more involved in getting signing settled than I thought he would be. Recent comments about an ex player have me thinking that he likes the "New Everton", which i'm hoping will reflect in his performances.

Other than that penalty incident I've never doubted him in that sort of way.

Probably the most impressive thing I saw from him was his recovery from a poor first-touch. He's so quick that even with two players around him, he was able to retain possession despite initially looking like he had no chance. Very excited about his potential as it's already easy to forget how young he is.

My only worry is how he adapts to English life, we only have very few players who speak Spanish (Joel, Mirallas and the Koeman's?) so him learning English quickly is a major must. Providing he settles into the life well then I high hopes for him.

We've not finished the transfer window just yet!

My only worry is how he adapts to English life, we only have very few players who speak Spanish (Joel, Mirallas and the Koeman's?) so him learning English quickly is a major must. Providing he settles into the life well then I high hopes for him.

He did say in his initial interview that learning English was something he always wanted to do. He seems enthusiastic about everything right now. Really positive.

In Slovakia he had footing problems, his first touch let him down a couple times, and the timing with his teammates isn't there yet. But his workrate was a pleasant surprise. He was all over the place, in the box, tracking back behind midfield, both to pick up the ball and attempt tackles. I'd be willing to bet that in his 70 mins, he covered more ground than anyone besides Gana and the wingbacks - or it sure seemed that way. Looking forward to seeing what he does when he's truly settled and match fit.