IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Did not look good against Chelsea (I won't judge him on that game in isolation)

His first touch when the ball has been played to his feet has been poor in a few games which is concerning. His movement seems ok (from what you can see on TV), but he needs to provide more.

I wonder how fit he was. Hindsight is a great thing but perhaps DCL should have started. I'd like to see those two uptop together though, I don't think any back line would enjoy their movement and DCL wins a lot of flick ons so a bit of pace with him would be good.

Really surprised at how little stick he's been getting for this when Lukaku was slaughtered for it.

He looked completely out of his depth yesterday but at the same time he had very little support and looked undercooked.

He doesnt look like a lone CF against a big and strong Chelsea team thats for sure. I would be intrigued to see him and DCL together in a 442.

He doesnt look like a lone CF against a big and strong Chelsea team thats for sure. I would be intrigued to see him and DCL together in a 442.

Yep, play him out wide or up front with a partner. He hasn't got the ability or strength to play the lone striker role in the prem.

Yep, play him out wide or up front with a partner. He hasn't got the ability or strength to play the lone striker role in the prem.

He has plenty of ability.

Let's all not forget that this guy is what, 21, first few games in premier league and been thrown up top on his own.

The team needs time to gel, I'd love to see us go big man - small man combination for a few weeks - especially against some of these harder teams.