IGNORED

MFK Ružomberok (Away) [Europa League Qualifier Second Leg] Thursday August 3rd

markjazzbassist

I'm losing my mind watching this.

Does anyone still think we don't need pace? Fuck me, we're so slow it's unvelievable.

We have two strikers, hallelujah. Well it would be a cause for celebration if either one of them got into the box.

We're playing two, yes two, defensive midfielders even though we've had all the fucking ball. Meanwhile the midfielder who would be ideal to have in one of those spots (like last week), i.e. A box to box midfielder, is playing right fucking wing-back.

Jesus fucking wept.

Edited by Romey 1878

Davy the star so far; like a more agile Osman. Keane, who I've not commented so far, has looked solid

Sandro.... not impressed. At all.

Rooney.....

We need a superstar striker because we're great at dictating play, but we are seriouly lacking up front

Edited by Matt

I'd like to see jags or Keane drive a bit more from CB and commit their extra midfielder.

Hopefully a few of them change their boots.

Test the keeper, he flapped at everything in the first leg and wasn't convincing when handling Davies cross.

Davies next player on the pitch. Klaassen looks a very tidy player but not helped by Sandro being so clumsy.

For those who don't see any bad in Gana, that fk on the right hand side was very poor. Gets the wrong side of his man. A smarter player would have read it better, tbh most professionals should. Likewise the pass straight to their man who was in front of him. Really lacks the vision of a true footballer.

Keane should be subbed. Performance has been very poor, and his touch makes Lukaku look like Bergkamp. Let him know it's not good enough and players like Holgate are there to take your spot if you don't play well. Think Sandro could do with the same treatment although maybe just needs to swap his boots.

Wanna borrow a hammer? I'll throw one to you from hinsidan.

Lol, no im good. Ill sort it out next week. I have figured out how to do it now. (With a jailbreaked Kodi plus chromecast or amazon fire tv stick) ill be able to watch any game thats telivised anywhere in the world)

Does anyone still think we don't need pace? Fuck me, we're so slow it's unvelievable.

We have two strikers, hallelujah. Well it would be a cause for celebration if either one of them got into the box.

We're playing two, yes two, defensive midfielders even though we've had all the fucking ball. Meanwhile the midfielder who would be ideal to have in one of those spots (like last week), i.e. A box to box midfielder, is playing right fucking wing-back.

Jesus fucking wept.

yes stick Lookman on try to liven it up

Jesus fucking wept.

Pace in the phase of play, pace getting in behind isn't going to do much in this match think the players need to play a bit narrower

The pitch is slick. They have slipped a few times, but Sandro and Rooney have both gone down in dangerous areas when they stop and their feet slide out from under them.

Klaassen looks deft on the ball, but is basically missing - just not getting enough touches. We are controlling the ball and game, but aren't generating chances:

- Bad Pitch/footing in crucial areas

- A team with the bus parked

- A front three that not only haven't played together much, but never together in this formation.

No one is really playing poor, no one is really standing out - but Davies. The lad is just a footballer, wherever you put him on the pitch....

I can see Lookman/Mirallis and DCL coming in to bring some fresh legs and pace, but I'd expect Barry to come in around the 80th min, especially if there is still no score.

Pace in the phase of play, pace getting in behind isn't going to do much in this match think the players need to play a bit narrower

We need players that will run at the opposition with pace. I said nothing about getting in behind.

They need to play narrower? If we played any narrower everyone would be sitting in the centre circle. We have no width to speak of.

- A front three that not only haven't played together much, but never together in this formation.

Yes. And even though they're professionals and have tried a bit of it all, we shall try to be patient. But there's a season beginning soon and there won't be many teams like Ruzomberok that we don't know much about.

We need players that will run at the opposition with pace. I said nothing about getting in behind.

They need to play narrower? If we played any narrower everyone would be sitting in the centre circle. We have no width to speak of.

Intricate passing, tighter through the centre. Open up the space for our full backs if needs be. They're a touch too far apart