IGNORED

Richarlison

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Quality very much lacking, which is why I've always said I'd sell him in a heartbeat.

I'm not sure what his best position is either. 

I like a lot of things about Richarlison, but what does he actually bring to the table other than his workrate? 

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

I'm not sure what his best position is either. 

I like a lot of things about Richarlison, but what does he actually bring to the table other than his workrate? 

That’s the problem with him. I’d say his best position is playing off a front man, but that means playing 4-4-2 and sacrificing the midfield. He’s a bit undersized to play as the sole striker in the prem and lacks the class to be effective (mostly) out wide  

As soon as we sell him I’m sure he’ll dominate given the right team set up and league though! That’s the frustrating thing. 

He's best out on the wing where he's not surrounded by 2 or 3 players, his best work is done when he cuts inside.  Lampards getting into the same mode as some other managers we have had aka playing players out of position. JJ, Godfrey, and I don't know where Gordon and Gray were supposed to be playing against Palace. !!

1 hour ago, Bill said:

He's best out on the wing where he's not surrounded by 2 or 3 players, his best work is done when he cuts inside.  Lampards getting into the same mode as some other managers we have had aka playing players out of position. JJ, Godfrey, and I don't know where Gordon and Gray were supposed to be playing against Palace. !!

We are playing players out of position because they are better in their alternate role than others are in their primary role unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

We are playing players out of position because they are better in their alternate role than others are in their primary role unfortunately. 

Obviously not Haf, the amount of games lost proves its not working, how often and how long do you let it go on before you change it.

We have two full backs who have not been given a chance but Godfrey, JJ and Coleman have all been switched to different sides we even had Gordon dropping to fullback against Palace.

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Obviously not Haf, the amount of games lost proves its not working, how often and how long do you let it go on before you change it.

We have two full backs who have not been given a chance but Godfrey, JJ and Coleman have all been switched to different sides we even had Gordon dropping to fullback against Palace.

The fact is we have not seen anything from mykolenko or patterson to suggest they are ready or better.... Lampard and the coaching staff clearly do not think they are better.  

I cant stand Keane or Holgate as a partnership but am I confident that Branthwaite can do a better job?  Gomes - he has played for Barcelona and when he is on it can play well......  but what do we do throw in some kids with no experience?

Its a ridiculously bad situation to be in and the players we rely on have absolutely no future at this club - and they are playing like it.  The only control we have is at home where there is no escape for them. FFs DCL even trotted round yesterday -  its criminal this.  Lampard is literally screaming at what the problem is and people are looking at formation changes or throwing inexperienced people in.     

All we need is experienced high paid professionals to do the job they are paid for..... nothing more than that and they wont do it.

We just need to survive because nothing will give me greater satisfaction than to see the cull that needs to happen this summer.

Haf, you shout about not  throwing inexperienced players in but these so called experienced players are not doing it.  Some of these players have played under our last Four Managers and have shown absolutely Fook all.  Get them out and try anybody who will have a go.

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

Haf, you shout about not  throwing inexperienced players in but these so called experienced players are not doing it.  Some of these players have played under our last Four Managers and have shown absolutely Fook all.  Get them out and try anybody who will have a go.

this is why I say its a ridiculously bad situation to be in....  we "have to" put in inexperienced kids into a relegation battle because players on 100k a week cant be arsed running?

Is that actually a solution? - yes it would feel like some retribution and a means of sending a message to the lazy arsed inconsistent efforted nobs, but would you feel ok watching a kid make a mistake through pressure?  

Lets take Kenny as an example - not once could you accuse him of lacking effort.... but is he the answer?  These players we are hating on can actually do it but it needs the fans to shame and shout them into action.

The kids may be a solution but the gamble is that their careers get hurt because they couldnt deputise for a bunch of cowards.

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Btay said:

Under investigation for this now - potential 3 match ban…. You wouldn’t believe it now.

You just know with our luck and the breaks we have been getting it just could happen. Lets just hope the fact that Lampard and the club have been crowing about some the VAR and refering injustises we have bden suffering of late, makes the FA don't throw the book at him. 

I’m sure a few of us did you feel a little …. Uhh…. When he threw it into the crowd though haha. 
Don’t think he meant it dangerously by any means, he got caught up in the emotions of it all. 

But throwing a firework into a crowd wasn’t his smartest move haha.

Lad was immense though all game. Scored a goal and rivalled Mina for his antics! 

If you listen carefully you can just here some shout out excuse me Mr Richarlison could I have my flare back please, and being the honest man he is he returned it. Can you imagine what would have happened if he didn’t the FA would be charging him with theft of a flare. 

34 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Didn’t he throw it into the area with no fans by the corner flag? 

Haha na he launched right into them. I honestly think he meant it as a show of solidarity to the crowd! A moment of complete emotion.

My thoughts on it are, he was spoken to afterwards by Kevin Friend which means that Friend saw it, if he thought it was violent conduct he could/would have dismissed him. Part of the reports say they are waiting to see what is reported by the officials and him getting a talking to means they must have seen it.

It was a brain fade brought on by passion and adrenaline, I wouldn’t be against seeing him get a fine but shouldn’t be banned, its only suprisingly kopites, leeds and burnley supporters calling for him to be banned, wonder why 🤷🏼‍♂️