IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) Saturday February 10th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, chalkpie said:

Tough fucking shit. He's a disgrace to the shirt. When he earns his way back to playing the way he should, then he'll earn my support. Until then, he can fuck right off. 

And you need to, IVE SEEN SOME SHITE PLAYERS BUT HAVE NEVER EVER BOOED A PLAYER COMING ONTO THE PITCH

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

I always struggle to see what def mids do like Keane I am told he was immense but I couldn’t see it. I assumed the same with Morgan but seems he is just shite

Not sure he is shit - he plays like he's shit - but its possible there is a good player there. Last season was much better. His attitude is pure crap. 

Much better Everton today. Even before we scored, we created a few decent chances. 

Thought Niasse did well holding the line. Won a few battles up there and held the ball well. 

Davies was a terror for them, non stop battling.

Walcott is a class act.

Siggy was much more positive and direct today.

Gana... well everything went through him. Great display today. Tackling, passing and driving us forward with some precise and sharp forward balls.

Watched the last 30 minutes and whilst it looked an even game we were competing for everything, helping each other out and playing like a team.

Both Walcott and Niasse impressed me in that short time with the work they did for the team. Kenny impressed me too with his hard running, especially for the 3rd goal.

The penalty was mess, and it wasn't the first time Williams made a mistake in those 30 mins.

From what I have read, neither Mangala or Keane covered themselves in glory in that first half.

I find the sub a very strange one, Rooney was flagging, it was begging for Cenk to come on. People have been mocking Lookman for only getting 10-15 minutes in Germany but that's more than he would get here! Lets also hope we keep the same shape and midfield for the next game and then hopefully we can finally start finding some consistency.

We were very scrappy in the first half. The word almost comes to mind - we had lots of half chances etc. 

Second half those two early goals really settled us down and we played with so much more confidence from that point on. We really should’ve ran away with the game and to no keep a clean sheet was very gutting. 

17 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Gana's good

On today's performance? He was the worst player on the park yet again. He's got no football brain at all, at one point a Palace player made 10 yards on him before he realised he was in a good position to go close and receive the ball. All he does is stifle us on the ball. 

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

On today's performance? He was the worst player on the park yet again. He's got no football brain at all, at one point a Palace player made 10 yards on him before he realised he was in a good position to go close and receive the ball. All he does is stifle us on the ball. 

Lol