IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Home) Saturday October 17th

markjazzbassist

11 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Godfrey looks a tremendous athlete. Sorry Matt, can't stop quoting you. 

Think he’s done well since coming on. Not his natural position against a strong left side attack. Was a nice venture forward too, wish Richie had got his head up and laid it off to allow more people to get into the box. 

Just now, Matt said:

Think he’s done well since coming on. Not his natural position against a strong left side attack. Was a nice venture forward too, wish Richie had got his head up and laid it off to allow more people to get into the box. 

Probably saw it was Gomes though to be fair and just though ah fuck might as well lose it for a goal kick than a counter attack

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sitting far too deep, too afraid. Richarlison really needs to step up, maybe switch with James for a bit because he’s not doing much which I think is holding Gomes back - he’s got no outlet. 

Pickford should be on a yellow and they should’ve had a penalty but otherwise he’s looked ok. DCL working but to no avail and James is just too slow to close down (didn’t like him flashing for a card either). The rest have been a mixed bag so far 

Matt I hate seeing that. Worst moment of the half for us.

We've been lucky to stay at 1-1, but if we can have a strong second half after playing so badly.... then maybe we can get this play bad but stay in the game mentality.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Matt I hate seeing that. Worst moment of the half for us.

We've been lucky to stay at 1-1, but if we can have a strong second half after playing so badly.... then maybe we can get this play bad but stay in the game mentality.

If we want to succeed we need to be able to take a point or points from games where we’re playing bad. 

only 50 mins longer of holding my breath...