IGNORED

Spurs (FA Cup Home) Wednesday 10 February

markjazzbassist

Just now, Palfy said:

Now we don’t want to go defensive keep pushing their gone let’s not let them back in. 
Please please don’t come out 2nd half and try to defend it were shit when we try that. 

Come on now you know that's exactly what we'll do.  It's what we always do.

Fuck.

Fuck off you fucking idiot. 

See the half out at 3-1 and it's game over, as it happens now the momentum is with Spurs and they'll be the side with their tails up at 3-2. 

Fucking abysmal, we have been utter shite at the back today - Sunday League schoolboy shit. I'll have to watch it back but Olsen could have perhaps done more too, such a clusterfuck in every sense of the word. Hope Ancelotti tears them a new one (again).

Edit: Won't be popular but bar 10 minutes or so when Spurs imploded we've been diabolical IMO, genuinely think Spurs are favourites for this. I've just not been comfortable in our performance all night, feel like watching the rest from behind the sofa.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

It's a bit of a weird one this game because we have scored 3 but I don't think anyone is really playing that well. If they have in general play, say DCL, then they have made a big mistake like he did for their first.

It's a very inconsistent performance all round.

Think it's helped by their keeper being dreadful. He makes the goal look massive. Richarlison has been terrible of late but you felt like he was gonna score before he even struck the ball.