IGNORED

Manchester City (FA Cup Quarterfinals) Home Saturday 20 March

AlbanyNYToffee

Jumping the gun on you @markjazzbassistsorry but I think most/all of us are ready to move on from Burnley. City is a juggernaut and this could get ugly but we gave them a good fight for 60 minutes a few weeks ago before caving. How on earth do we find solidity at the back, energy in the midfield and maintain enough attacking play? I want to start Coleman over Holgate and Digne at LM but we need to cover for Seamus' loss of pace - I'm going to pray (despite my bias against him) Siggy can handle that role. If we can get the ball to Siggy or Digne when we win it back they have the quality to hit DCL/Richarlison on the break. 

Olsen
Coleman Mina Keane Godfrey
Siggy Allan Davies Digne
DCL Richarlison

just wondering what Pep is trying to focus on, definately the league and champs league probably the top 2.  wonder if the league cup and FA cup are just games to rotate players and get fringe players time, i know he would love to win them but he admitted a quadruple is not possible.  catch them on a high after their likely CL win today, and knock the wind out of their sails

Olsen/Virginina

Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne

Allan

Davies       Gylfi

Bernard       DCL      Richarlison

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

just wondering what Pep is trying to focus on, definately the league and champs league probably the top 2.  wonder if the league cup and FA cup are just games to rotate players and get fringe players time, i know he would love to win them but he admitted a quadruple is not possible.                                       

Steffen 

Ake

Laporte

Garcia

Mendy

Zinchenko

Fernandinho

Torres

Sterling

Aguero

Jesus

There’s a starting XI from City’s bench tonight... I think they can afford to rotate a little with quality like that!

We are as big as underdogs as we have been all season. 

International break on the way, so we can give it all in what might be a season defining game for us. Ancelotti will at least find out who the real battlers are in this squad!! 

Not such a big game for city, lets hope a lot of their player have there minds on getting away on national duty.

2 hours ago, Boston Toffee said:

They are just soo good. Their bench could probably beat us. I hate being negative but i see no scenario we pull this off. Pep wants to sweep the board with trophies

Odds definately against us, but it's cup football and anything can happen. As good as city's squad is they can only put 11 man on the pitch at anyone time. We will need 11 performances today, but why not. We have to play it like it's our cup final and get the rub of the green.

Might be a four, with coleman in midfeild and dropping back when city in posession to make a back five. Didn't we set up like this agaist Liverpool? I like having both Digne and Coleman playing. 

I think Coleman has been a big miss in lots of games this season.