IGNORED

Matheus Nunes

13 hours ago, patto said:

Dare I say Leicester Leeds Arsenal we will be lucky to finish 8/9th then there’s Spurs Villa 

Leicester, Arsenal and Spurs are already better than us and have been for a long long time. Don’t see how they are leaving us behind. We are long behind anyway!

Leeds and Villa are certainly improving, but leaving us behind? 

Just now, StevO said:

Leicester, Arsenal and Spurs are already better than us and have been for a long long time. Don’t see how they are leaving us behind. We are long behind anyway!

Leeds and Villa are certainly improving, but leaving us behind? 

I don't think Arsenal were better than us last season, it was very even in terms of results and performance. 

I think Spurs are potentially in trouble especially if Kane goes, as it could lead to Song  going. 

Both teams in transition and catchable. 

Just now, London Blue said:

I don't think Arsenal were better than us last season, it was very even in terms of results and performance. 

I think Spurs are potentially in trouble especially if Kane goes, as it could lead to Song  going. 

Both teams in transition and catchable. 

I completely agree mate. But they have been better than us for a long time. I’m not concerned about them “leaving us behind” though. We need to try to catch them which I still think is very much doable. 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

I completely agree mate. But they have been better than us for a long time. I’m not concerned about them “leaving us behind” though. We need to try to catch them which I still think is very much doable. 

Absolutely mate, we have to be positive if we start with negative expectations then we will go backwards.

7 minutes ago, patto said:

When I say leaving us behind I mean in transfer business we beat Spurs Arsenal with the right signings we can beat them again but we need at least 3 decent signings not freebies 

How are they leaving us behind with transfer business? Who have they all signed? 
We’ve had a manager for two weeks. Get a grip man. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, patto said:

You getting worried yet because I am if we don’t make 2/3 quality signings we will never pull it back as it stands now we will be lucky to finish top half 

The only thing that worried me lately was your absolute lack of grammar. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

Haha you got a cob on because you don’t know anything about Everton other than the first team 

Branthwaite a kid he’s 6 foot 6 and built like a brick shithouse thank god I never named the under 23s who got into the 1st team you wouldn’t even know them. 
and you’re a steward what a joke you come across as a online bully grammar my arse get to fuck. 

Sorry, I was very drunk and being a dickhead. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...