IGNORED

Matheus Nunes

I don’t know anything about him but (presuming he’s good) this is where having Nuno (Mendes) will be good as Mendes will sort us out with some class players. He ‘placed’ Neves in the Championship for Wolves and added so much quality to them allowing them to make the next step/quick progression - our next step/quick progression could be very illustrious if it works as well.

I think I’ve just convinced myself that I want Nuno as our next manager!!!

Quality young players is what I want seen coming to the club, so if this was Nuno's first signing I would be very happy, and a good indication of the direction we might be going.

Sounds like a Tom Davies up grade. 

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/article/youngsters-turned-sporting-cp-around-tactical-analysis-tactics

Sounds ideal (once beefed up!)

Santos noted that Nunes can drive you 30 yards up the field to his speed and dribbling, though he isn’t quite as physical as some Premier League midfielders.

“It’s unbelievable when he has the ball at his feet. Nobody can catch him; it’s impossible because he’s too fast,” said Santos.

“Matheus is a box-to-box player. He’s not so strong like midfielders in the Premier League but he’s very fast. He’s very good with the ball because he is a Brazilian bou. They know how to play with the ball.”

“If you are in the defensive phase and he gets the ball, he can run with it and fire the team 30 yards up the pitch because he is so good in possession,” he added.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, patto said:

While Rafa is deciding if we should sign an ageing  Khoulibaly we are getting left behind the teams that finished above and around us have all started recruitment some have already signed 3 new players. 

It’s not Rafa’s fault that Carlo fucked off with a moments notice just before an international competition. I would rather they take another 2 weeks before signing anyone if it means they get it right. 

Patience, we need to keep our stars first and then add another 3/4 players and we could really push Europe this year.

24 minutes ago, BedfordBlue said:

Manager should definitely choose who comes in have you not seen the shit brands brought 

Godfrey? Digne? Doucoure? Branthwaite? Niels? Mina? Olsen? Virginia? Gomes? Zouma?  

Iwobi, gamble that hasn't paid off. 

Delph, either a dare or a lost bet or to show people how not to do anything football related.

Bernard was on a free, and has had good moments.

Gbamin, unlucky with injury. Lossl, weird one.

Kean, gonna make a profit.

Sidibe, nowhere near as bad as people made out, but provided decent cover with no commitment.

That's over 5 managers. Didn't include James and Allan for obvious reasons. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Godfrey? Digne? Doucoure? Branthwaite? Niels? Mina? Olsen? Virginia? Gomes? Zouma?  

Iwobi, gamble that hasn't paid off. 

Delph, either a dare or a lost bet or to show people how not to do anything football related.

Bernard was on a free, and has had good moments.

Gbamin, unlucky with injury. Lossl, weird one.

Kean, gonna make a profit.

Sidibe, nowhere near as bad as people made out, but provided decent cover with no commitment.

That's over 5 managers. Didn't include James and Allan for obvious 

So 3 decent signings and a couple with potential hardly inspiring