IGNORED

Armando Broja

23 minutes ago, patto said:

Would anyone consider selling DCL now and invest in a new striker I think Doms head has been turned now and won't be bothered if we go down we could actually go for Broja, 

That's if the reported fees are true 60m is a fair amount.

Agree. We've seen it before so if price is right sell and let new manager start rebuilding.

No definitely not. Why would we sell one of our star strikers? May as well sell all our best players while we’re at it.

Doms always gave me the impression of a fighter and if anyone watched the Villa match they would have noticed a young guy not giving up on anything… sliding into balls that would usually be left to run out…. Chasing balls that we’re running out for corners and forcing Ming to give away corners! 

Yet still people said he was useless because he didn’t score 🤦‍♂️

29 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Given the basket case EFC were a week ago any tenuous link might make a player think, what if?

We've been a clusterfuck for well over 12 months. He and Richarlison could've both looked to move when RB was even being considered, but didn't. 

Nothing close to anything showing he's had his head turned. 

6 hours ago, patto said:

Would anyone consider selling DCL now and invest in a new striker I think Doms head has been turned now and won't be bothered if we go down we could actually go for Broja, 

That's if the reported fees are true 60m is a fair amount.

Absolute garbage. Nothing to suggest his head has been turned at all. And if you think Dom won’t be bothered if you go down you must have missed everything about the lad since he got into the team. 

43 minutes ago, Btay said:

Christ we’ve not had a proper threatening striker since Lukaku - DCL still has some way to go but to sell him now would he madness…

Alternatively we could try and build a team around our good players - it’s a crazy idea but it might just work.

No thank you. Wouldn't be Everton then, would we? We'd just be another one of those boring, well-run, successful clubs. 

I think the question with selling Dom isn't really whether or not he is a decent player or not, but whether he is as good as his price and whether or not we need the money to strengthen the team. 

If we don't need the money, then whether or not he is as good as his price doesn't really matter. 

If we do need the money, then assessing which players in our squad will give us the chance to bring new players in will be important. 

23 minutes ago, Shukes said:

We sell Dom. 
Now we need to replace him as we do t have a replacement in the squad….. as proven through the start of this season.

So how the question is, who are you going to replace him with… and for how much.

A transfer is only worth what it takes to replace them. 

Have we received any offers for him of late, if not why are we so concerned about him leaving, and if not why not? 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

West Ham are going to bid £30m for him.

I definitely don't want us going near this one now.

Silly money for him but I think it shows the lack of strikers around. If he does go to West Ham for £30mil then the offers for DCL or Richarlison should be starting at no less than £70 or £80 mil. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Liverpool sold solanke for £20m after scoring just 1 goal. 

I think Broja has huge potential, great athleticism, strong, can finish and works his plums off. 

I would have loved him here on loan with a view to buy for £15 million. 30 is crazy and quite unlike Moyes to throw that much cash at a relatively unproven striker.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Liverpool sold solanke for £20m after scoring just 1 goal. 

I think Broja has huge potential, great athleticism, strong, can finish and works his plums off. 

Thats what I have seen in him too, but I am not quite sure what happened to him at the end of the season. His form seemed to fall off a cliff, but then again so did Southamptons.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thats what I have seen in him too, but I am not quite sure what happened to him at the end of the season. His form seemed to fall off a cliff, but then again so did Southamptons.

Apparently West Ham have got Man City’s ex talent spotter, I think many of the Chelsea fans are desperate to keep him.