IGNORED

Southampton (away) February 19

Btay

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Another game where we'll have had proper training sessions in the build-up so I'm at least confident we'll put in a decent performance.

The message should be ā€œare you a group of players who need the fans to make you do the workrate you should be doing anyway? Ā Because if you are then you will not be part of my plansā€

if we get 3 points away at Southampton we will be really on an upward curve and hopefully end the season pushing up to the top 7.Ā 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

The message should be ā€œare you a group of players who need the fans to make you do the workrate you should be doing anyway? Ā Because if you are then you will not be part of my plansā€

if we get 3 points away at Southampton we will be really on an upward curve and hopefully end the season pushing up to the top 7.Ā 

Fingers crossed. Personally Iā€™m not looking so much as where we finish this year but more to what our points per game under Lampard would bring us for the next season.

Southampton are a decent unit. I dont think they have a lot of genuine quality but Broja is a real handful and will certainly test our back line and JWP is industrious and should be feared anywhere around the box.Ā 

I think the rest of the team are fairly solid without and they play to the managers instructions. They work hard and can create chances.Ā 

I think this will be a really tough game and will be a lot more like the Newcastle game than either of the other two. Hopefully we will be more up to the task this time around.

9 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Don't forget Ward Prowse who is a very good player and has great dead ball delivery.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Southampton are a decent unit. I dont think they have a lot of genuine quality but Broja is a real handful and will certainly test our back line and JWP is industrious and should be feared anywhere around the box.Ā 

I think the rest of the team are fairly solid without and they play to the managers instructions. They work hard and can create chances.Ā 

I think this will be a really tough game and will be a lot more like the Newcastle game than either of the other two. Hopefully we will be more up to the task this time around.

šŸ˜Ž

Not an easy game this one the Saints have their tails up and we face them on a good run, without a Doucoure or Allan in the CM role protecting our fragile defence I can see us struggling to contain them. We need to control the ball and make sure we take our chances by improving our conversion rate.Ā