IGNORED

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

10 minutes ago, StevO said:

So have we been linked with buying Toney? I’m very confused. 

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Only by patto as far as I can tell, but he doesn't want him because he just runs around causing trouble (Toney, not patto).

It is fairly confusing I agree.

We have been linked, but I don't think there's anything in it and it's just journalists linking us because we need a striker and he's a striker.

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yes he is and yes he did, but that's nothing to do with his family.

I didn’t mention his family except to reply to racism claims. 
just my opinion I don’t rate him as a goal scorer he relies on penalty’s he did score in the lower leagues one season. 

25 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We have been linked, but I don't think there's anything in it and it's just journalists linking us because we need a striker and he's a striker.

Trouble now is we have been linked to pretty much everybody. Must be 20 odd striker we have been 'linked' to since DCL was injured. I have just stopped looking at the rumours now, as it getting ridiculas and quite draining to be honest.

30 minutes ago, patto said:

I didn’t mention his family except to reply to racism claims. 
just my opinion I don’t rate him as a goal scorer he relies on penalty’s he did score in the lower leagues one season. 

You said his family was racially abused because he’s a prick and all he did was run around causing trouble, but him doing that is nothing to do with his family and isn’t an excuse for them being racially abused by some of our fans. I’m sure he sees it that way too even if you don’t. 

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You said his family was racially abused because he’s a prick and all he did was run around causing trouble, but him doing that is nothing to do with his family and isn’t an excuse for them being racially abused by some of our fans. I’m sure he sees it that way too even if you don’t. 

Yeah I said that in reply to your post other than that I never mentioned his family. 
they probably were racially abused but found it odd that nobody was actually found. 
and yet it took about 24 hours to find the culprit who fondled a girls behind and banned him. 

20 minutes ago, patto said:

Yeah I said that in reply to your post other than that I never mentioned his family. 
they probably were racially abused but found it odd that nobody was actually found. 
and yet it took about 24 hours to find the culprit who fondled a girls behind and banned him. 

I mentioned his family and the abuse they suffered because it’s why I don’t believe he’ll be signing for us even if we are interested, which I doubt. 

What I do see as a positive is our not fit for purpose midfield from the last few seasons seems to be disappearing…

Siggurdsson - gone

Delph - gone 

Dele - gone

Gbamin - going

Gomes/Allan - clearly available

I can see why we’re targeting Gueye, Kudus and Garner (maybe Gallagher/Gilmour too) - I think we need all 3 (or alike) and I don’t think we’ll miss any of the outgoing midfielders.