• Michael Keane
    • Vitaliy Mykolenko
    • Allan
    • Fabian Delph
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Anthony Gordon
    • Richarlison

Current Player of the Season standings....
Demarai Gray...117
Anthony Gordon...115
Abdoulaye Doucouré...74
Richarlison...71
Allan...67
Jordan Pickford...64
Alex Iwobi...47
Andros Townsend...37
André Gomes...28
Fabian Delph...28
Ben Godfrey...24
Seamus Coleman...13
Michael Keane...13
Yerry Mina...11
Donny van de Beek...11
Salomón Rondón...8
Jonjoe Kenny...7
Tom Davies...3
Mason Holgate...3
Jarrad Branthwaite...4
Asmir Begović...2
Vitaliy Mykolenko...2
Niels Nkounkou...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Burnley (A)...Richarlison
Weat Ham (A)...Alex Iwobi
Crystal Palace (A FA Cup)...Jordan Pickford (Based on four votes, fewest ever by far)
Newcastle (H)...Alex Iwobi
Wolves (H)...Anthony Gordon
Boreham Wood (H FA Cup)...Salomón Rondón
Manchester City (H)...Allan (Special mention for Chris Kavanagh)
Southampton (A)...Jordan Pickford
Leeds (H)...Alex Iwobi
Newcastle (A)...Anthony Gordon
Brentford (H FA Cup)...André Gomes
Aston Villa (H)...Anthony Gordon
Norwich (A)...Richarlison
Hill City (A FA Cup)...Demarai Gray
Brighton (A)...Anthony Gordon
Chelsea (A)...Jordan Pickford
Crystal Palace (A)...Ben Godfrey
Arsenal (H)...Richarlison
Liverpool (H)...Demarai Gray
Brentford (A)...Abdoulaye Doucouré
Manchester City (A)...Andros Townsend
Tottenham (H)...Fabian Delph
Wolves (A)...Fabian Delph
Watford (H)...Anthony Gordon
West Ham (H)...Michael Keane
Manchester United (A)...Demarai Gray
Norwich (H)...Abdoulaye Doucouré
Aston Villa (A)...Demarai Gray
Burnley (H)...Andros Townsend
Brighton (A)...Allan
Huddersfield (A)...Alex Iwobi
Leeds United (A)...Demarai Gray
Southampton (H)...Abdoulaye Doucouré

Delph.

people may say others were better and potentially yeah… iwobi and Pickford for me were in terms of what they did. 

but…. This was his first game in ages and if he was a 6/10 player we would have been beaten.   To expect that level from him in the circumstances was dreaming but he gave us a solid 8/10 there.  Unreal, it wasn’t just his performance, it was leadership.  

Shout out to mykolenko and Godfrey. Been shakey and they really stepped up today. Bollocks in abundance. 

I was really torn between Iwobi and Pickford in the end went with my heart as much as my head and gave it to Iwobi, it was a win based on hard work more than flowing football and no one worked harder than Iwobi he set the standards for others to try and follow, what an all round performance he’s starting to show us what he always said he had. 

I'm not really sure again this week but at least it was for the right reasons!

Pickford made plenty of stops, most you would expect. A couple of his punches were just as important.

Allan and Delph both kept us ticking over. They were a bit rash early on but they wrestled control of the game and kept things simple.

Iwobi was good in both an attack and in defence. He worked really hard and added a bit of quality too. He has turned himself inside out recently. 

Richarlison was his usual menace. He doesn't stop.

The rest were a bit of a mixed bag IMO albeit with the exception of Dom who couldn't do anything right.

49 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm not really sure again this week but at least it was for the right reasons!

Pickford made plenty of stops, most you would expect. A couple of his punches were just as important.

Allan and Delph both kept us ticking over. They were a bit rash early on but they wrestled control of the game and kept things simple.

Iwobi was good in both an attack and in defence. He worked really hard and added a bit of quality too. He has turned himself inside out recently. 

Richarlison was his usual menace. He doesn't stop.

The rest were a bit of a mixed bag IMO albeit with the exception of Dom who couldn't do anything right.

I think we all know Dom needs service. He’s a poacher and a guy who gets on the end of things. There are some attributes to his game but he’s not ever dangerous with the ball and that’s always been the case. I don’t ever remember a time where he gets the ball 20 or 30 yards from goal and I thought he was gonna create a good chance for himself. Even a guy like Rondon is more dangerous that way. We all root for him but he’s limited in what he can provide.

26 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

I think we all know Dom needs service. He’s a poacher and a guy who gets on the end of things. There are some attributes to his game but he’s not ever dangerous with the ball and that’s always been the case. I don’t ever remember a time where he gets the ball 20 or 30 yards from goal and I thought he was gonna create a good chance for himself. Even a guy like Rondon is more dangerous that way. We all root for him but he’s limited in what he can provide.

I completely agree. 

Technically he isn't the greatest and I dont think he has the best footballing brain either. He must have something because he makes good runs but I don't see anything of that on the ball. 

That still doesn't mean that he shouldn't have done better with what he had today. 

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I completely agree. 

Technically he isn't the greatest and I dont think he has the best footballing brain either. He must have something because he makes good runs but I don't see anything of that on the ball. 

That still doesn't mean that he shouldn't have done better with what he had today. 

For sure. 0 for 11 games or whatever it is would be unacceptable if I was our striker. That flick for the Iwobi goal was the best thing he’s done this year.

2 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I think if I was a striker for Everton I’d want the service that dom wants, 6 yards out where you can bounce it in off your arse of shins.

reality is you need Someone like Rodriguez to get those gifts. 

fact is unless he realises that he is a top athlete turned footballer then he’s gonna be another Michael Ricketts