• Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • André Gomes
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Anthony Gordon
    • Richarlison
    • Dele Alli
    • Demarai Gray

So hard to judge this game considering what's just happened to be honest, Dele only played 45 minutes but was excellent. Richarlison was just outstanding again - DCL huffed and puffed but essentially bagged us the goal that's secured our Premier League survival. Anthony Gordon rode challenge after challenge to keep us going up top, Iwobi was the Balon d'Or candidate we always knew he was. 

My heads totally fell off and I don't know who to pick - give it Rondon.

Tough one, based on that second half everyone worked so hard, ran themselves into the ground and actually played some good football.

My main mentions would be Iwobi, was everywhere, always showing for the ball, looking to drive forward, play it and keep going and never stopped.  Richarlison, just gives everything every game but some great work to create a few chances that didn't come off.  Loved his solo celebration after DCL's goal!

In the defence I thought Keane and Holgate both had superb games, Keane with a cracking finish and both defended brilliantly against good attackers.  10 clearences between them.

DCL was immense, I know someone said he "huffed and puffed" but we played a lot of direct aerial stuff and he won 15 headers in that game, that's massive!  We really need to make sure we get someone backing up those to get someone on it after he wins it but we have seen his value in the last 2 games with someone to aim at up front.  The early chance against Brentford was the perfect example of how effective he can be when winning the ball when he won the ball which Gordon got on to and combined with Richarlison to come close.  Brilliant header for the goal too.  Shouts to Gray for being the only player in the team capable of a decent cross!

My man of the match goes to Dele though, he's been knocked a lot and clearly hasn't been fit enough or up for the fight enough to make Frank think he should be getting game time but he put in a real shift when he came on, was calm on the ball, playing it round well, winning fouls and really making things happen when he had the ball.