IGNORED

Leeds (Away) 30th August

Btay

Just now, London Blue said:

Great performance, deserved a win. Players were impressive. If we get a striker fit / registered, and an upgrade for Davies then we will be fine.

Anyone who doubt Gordon skill, value or importance should watch that game, what a player!!

I would disagree we deserved a win. A draw is about right, as both sides had very good chances in the second half

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

I would disagree we deserved a win. A draw is about right, as both sides had very good chances in the second half

Pickford made a rare mistake for their goal, we had them fairly well contained until that, with a few scary moments.  We had a goal wrongfully disallowed imho, as it was part of an arm and that was supposed to be not enough for offside this season I thought.

Still we played well and and got something from the match that's the main thing.

Very good at the back, as in, very, very good. Shite going forward but hopefully that'll right itself when DCL comes back or we have Maupay to at least aim for.

Turning defeats into draws isn't going to win us the league, but it might keep us in it. As someone who has firmly accepted what this season will be, I'll take the point and move on.