IGNORED

Man City (Away) 31st December

Romey 1878

You know, I'm so pleased that Gray scored and stunned the moaning minnies on this forum. Just reread the comments early on: Everton will lose, we'll get slaughtered, our tactics are all wrong, yada yada. And we end up stealing a point from the champions! Why aren't we cheering our team, guys? Why aren't we believing in them? Are we going to allow the media to dictate our mood or a weird collective negativity? We tied the league leaders away from home and completely wound up Haaland. We did well!

And I predicted a 1-1 tie. :)

11 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

You know, I'm so pleased that Gray scored and stunned the moaning minnies on this forum. Just reread the comments early on: Everton will lose, we'll get slaughtered, our tactics are all wrong, yada yada. And we end up stealing a point from the champions! Why aren't we cheering our team, guys? Why aren't we believing in them? Are we going to allow the media to dictate our mood or a weird collective negativity? We tied the league leaders away from home and completely wound up Haaland. We did well!

And I predicted a 1-1 tie. :)

Everton do have a reputation amongst neutrals for being the most depressive fans haha. It almost feels like some of our fans are disappointed that they predicted a hammering and it didn’t come. 
Cue the… let’s not get carried away, we were lucky, it was a one off ect ect.

I see it as we stayed in the game and fought for everything. All I ever ask is that the effort is there. Put the effort and fight on and results WILL come.

Today I can’t fault them at all.

I only saw highlights of this game and you ill know from my posts my tactical understanding is poor at best. I have a question, besides the worldy from demur gray which he doesn't do enough of was that performance very different to what we have done in other games. City dominated but you expect that, what I don't understand is if we can perform to get those results and its the tactical change why the hell can't we do that more often.