IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Hang on... it's not whether I think it's true or not, it's whether you think it's true?

Do I think it’s true? No. Just like most of the things Kenwrights journos spout - including head locks. 

I think you are getting me wrong on this 

5 hours ago, Matt Tiger said:

No one here is wrong. That article is complete shit but it’s important to understand where it came from. We all want swift change but the people in charge aren’t going to willingly relinquish control. It’s a disaster.

The people who understand the workings of the board are very very uneasy, Stubbs, Michael Ball… literally demanding changes immediately.

yet the only noise is that DBB has sent thankyou letters to the staff, and an article from Maddocks has hit which points the finger at moshiri. 

dyche was very clear in his press conference that changes need to happen, he did not recognise any support he has had - we know quite clearly that BK likes to influence his picks to do his bidding. That wasn’t there.

I await the news of change eagerly 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2023 at 13:02, Goodison Glory said:

"It’s down to Moshiri to keep a level head and make the right decisions during the off-season"

And that my friend, starts with sacking the board.

Let’s hope that, around this time, Farhad Moshiri realizes that Bill Kenwright’s real name is Grima Wormtongue. At that point, the shackles are released and Dyche leads us into successful battle. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StevO said:

I think that’s the one thing we won’t be able to accuse him of doing! 😂

Dyche in women’s underwear with a handbag? Never going to happen. He would kill for Dom’s hair though. 

Wrong colour he’s a red head darling. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m still not completely convinced with Dyche, what concerns me is he is going to run us like he did at Burnley, again in this video another Burnley copy. He needs to forget about Burnley we don’t want to be another Burnley they achieved nothing of note in the time he was there and I for one don’t want him trying to mirror that as if it was a success because it wasn’t. I really want him to do well for us god knows we could do with even a mediocre season, but please forget the Burnley bollocks. 

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I’m still not completely convinced with Dyche, what concerns me is he is going to run us like he did at Burnley, again in this video another Burnley copy. He needs to forget about Burnley we don’t want to be another Burnley they achieved nothing of note in the time he was there and I for one don’t want him trying to mirror that as if it was a success because it wasn’t. I really want him to do well for us god knows we could do with even a mediocre season, but please forget the Burnley bollocks. 

He got them into Europe?

Just now, Matt said:

He got them into Europe?

One season in all the time he was there most of the time in and around the relegation zone, but my main point being I’m not remotely interested in Burnley this is Everton, he may do a lot of things with us copied from his Burnley days, but I don’t want to hear at Burnley we did this or we did that, like they were some sort of big success that we should be copying. For me he needs to fuck off with the Burnley references and try to remember where he is. 

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

One season in all the time he was there most of the time in and around the relegation zone, but my main point being I’m not remotely interested in Burnley this is Everton, he may do a lot of things with us copied from his Burnley days, but I don’t want to hear at Burnley we did this or we did that, like they were some sort of big success that we should be copying. For me he needs to fuck off with the Burnley references and try to remember where he is. 

Everton, relegation escapees the past two season, I think he knows the size of the task ahead TBF.

19 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Everton, relegation escapees the past two season, I think he knows the size of the task ahead TBF.

I hope he knows the size of the job ahead of him it would be very concerning if he didn’t. My beef is that I for one do not want to hear him referring to Burnley when referring to us and he’s done that to much for my liking.

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Didn’t he used to manage Burnley?

He did, and if I cared to look back over the seasons at the games we played against Burnley, I’m sure I would find most of you slagging him and his team off, and I wouldn’t blame any of you because they are 100% not a team we should aspire to be. Like I said my problem isn’t with him being the manager, my problem is he needs to stop running us like Burnley and copying what he did at Burnley as if his time there was a massive success, because it wasn’t. We are better than Burnley, we are bigger than Burnley, we have more opportunities to go further than Burnley could even imagine. So he needs to stop Burnley references and think bigger than them and try to remember that he’s fortunate to be our manager and get on with just talking about us instead of making Burnley comparisons and references, because from where I see it trying to turn us into a Burnley isn’t something I want to see. 

36 minutes ago, Palfy said:

He did, and if I cared to look back over the seasons at the games we played against Burnley, I’m sure I would find most of you slagging him and his team off, and I wouldn’t blame any of you because they are 100% not a team we should aspire to be. Like I said my problem isn’t with him being the manager, my problem is he needs to stop running us like Burnley and copying what he did at Burnley as if his time there was a massive success, because it wasn’t. We are better than Burnley, we are bigger than Burnley, we have more opportunities to go further than Burnley could even imagine. So he needs to stop Burnley references and think bigger than them and try to remember that he’s fortunate to be our manager and get on with just talking about us instead of making Burnley comparisons and references, because from where I see it trying to turn us into a Burnley isn’t something I want to see. 

A bit unfair, I'd say we were fortunate to get a manager who understands the Premier League and can operate on a relatively limited budget. When he came in, how many would have said that Everton was where they would want to be?