IGNORED

Liverpool away (Feb 13)

Cornish Steve

It’s a running and passing game.  We’ve little pace and too frequently cannot make basic passes of intermediate length.

Much more discouraging, we lack any semblance whatsoever, collectively and therefore for the most part individually, of the emotional attribute I most value in sports: relentlessness.

We are the opposite of relentless.  Call it relentless-less.  We are too frequently a lethargic mental or physical mistake away from just giving away a goal or failing to pounce on an opportunity to score a goal.

Maybe we’ll stay up.  Need 10 points from our next 5 matches, including 3 at Goodison and away to Forest.

1 minute ago, patto said:

If Dyche doesn’t change that defence we are going down Keane and Mina are both better than Coady 

I don’t think they are. 
Tarks gave the ball away more than anyone at the back tonight. 
He still made some good clearances and tackles though. 
Keane and Mina?? Not for me. 

5 minutes ago, Wall Writer said:

He said he was hoping there was no one behind him - what kind of excuse is that? If you don't who's behind you, you just launch it, surely.

For someone who likes the sound of his own mouth it’s quite a worrying thing to recognise that they can’t admit when they made an error.  He could have just said “I’m disappointed in that, got a bit wrong footed and maybe git worried about an own goal but made the wrong decision”