IGNORED

Harry Maguire

2 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Exactly. Would be fine with Maguire but not at the expense of Branthwaite's development. We're set at CB for the season. All we need are 2-3 players who can create and score goals :) 

Seen us liked with Koni De Winter from Juve. Would be a good addition. We are still missing a proper CB. Branthwaite has potential but unproven. An injury to Tarks who has not been excellent himself and we are in serious trouble.

Really can’t see Maguire coming here. Surely we just simply can’t afford him. And his wages would be stupid on loan. 

But would I have him? Of course I would. Better than any defender we have.

I just wouldn’t pay what we would need to pay. Rather give Branthwaite the time on the pitch and see where he goes.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Really can’t see Maguire coming here. Surely we just simply can’t afford him. And his wages would be stupid on loan. 

But would I have him? Of course I would. Better than any defender we have.

I just wouldn’t pay what we would need to pay. Rather give Branthwaite the time on the pitch and see where he goes.

Same but I think we need a dependable CB to pull Branthwaite out of the firing line if required & cover injuries. Please for the love of god no one say Keane is that player. Holgate is not & Godfrey is going down the same path as Holgate.

49 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

£200k a week….. unbelievable that. 

if we get a loan deal of 50% wages I would maybe consider it. I can’t think how he would be far better than branthwaite tbh. Deffo improves on Keane but that wouldn’t be hard. 

1 hour ago, Fosse Captain said:

He isn't a bad player, and he certainly isn't in the elite bracket either.
Scapegoated by the press for sure.
I'm not sure why we'd bring him in tho, as we already have 5 x CB's!
1 of them is a shoe in starter.
Does it mean Dyche doesn't fancy any of the other 4?

Here lies the issue mate. 1 of the 4 is an unknown quality, 1 has maybe still got the potential but it’s his last season to show it & 2 should be moved on.