IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

Mirallas was asked a question - he answered it. He didn't call for an interview with sky and have a rant. Get over it.

Oh my fucking god .

Listen lad, this is the last I'm going to say about this but seriously, you're a grown man.

Take the superKev undies off, don't put them in the washing machine, head straight for the bin and throw them away, the posters needtaking down,the screen saver on your phone needs changing to a sunset or something and the photo in your wallet can go in the memory box.

I thought YOU were one of the splanger smokers mate, were defo one of the lads but you've turned out to be one of those fellas that wear an anorak and have a flask and cheese sangers inyour ruck sack.

Dear oh fucking dear.

Back away from the Animals, Meddle, any Zappa cds you have and go and sit in the airing cupboard. I'll shout you when he's signed for that boss team Spurs who've been winning trophies for years and have regular cl footy year on year.

Careful with that fucking axe Eugene it's proper slipping!!!

Edited by Paddock

Oh my fucking god .

Listen lad, this is the last I'm going to say about this but seriously, you're a grown man.

Take the superKev undies off, don't put them in the washing machine, head straight for the bin and throw them away, the posters needtaking down,the screen saver on your phone needs changing to a sunset or something and the photo in your wallet can go in the memory box.

I thought YOU were one of the splanger smokers mate, were defo one of the lads but you've turned out to be one of those fellas that wear an anorak and have a flask and cheese sangers inyour ruck sack.

Dear oh fucking dear.

Back away from the Animals, Meddle, any Zappa cds you have and go and sit in the airing cupboard. I'll shout you when he's signed for that boss team Spurs who've been winning trophies for years and have regular cl footy year on year.

Careful with that fucking axe Eugene it's proper slipping!!!

I thought you was one of the boys but you're a turncoat and you're fishing for likes off the Batty boys. Sorry I no longer want to associate with you..... You're in the batty crew you turncoat.

Enjoy your prawn sandwiches you fruit

Edited by MC11

I thought you was one of the boys but you're a turncoat and you're fishing for likes off the Batty boys. Sorry I no longer want to associate with you..... You're in the batty crew you turncoat.

So that's a no to his suggestions then?

I actually dreamed I read this last night and thought it must have been exhaustion after a long day, but it's actually true. Turn coat, batty boys.... Oh my word.

Considering I'm on ignore you still take a keen interest in my posts. So much so you you're still replying to them indirectly. Hahaha

Edited by MC11

I seen your comments quoted. I didn't unhide them.

Interesting that you said "turn coat". There are no sides on a forum, we are individuals...

That's funny. Makis only quoted this at 6.37am but you dreamt it last night. It's turncoat and it was banter if you can't read between the lines. Edited by MC11

That's funny. Makis only quoted this at 6.37am but you dreamt it last night. It's turncoat and it was banter if you can't read between the lines.

No - the bits that I dreamed of where before that comment - it got even better or worse whichever way you look at it. I'm taking you off ignore to be honest, i'm missing too much entertainment.

Turncoat, Turn-coat, is a word made up of two indivdual words - whether spelt together or individual it matters not.

No - the bits that I dreamed of where before that comment - it got even better or worse whichever way you look at it. I'm taking you off ignore to be honest, i'm missing too much entertainment.

Turncoat, Turn-coat, is a word made up of two indivdual words - whether spelt together or individual it matters not.

So glad to be of a service

I'm not on anyones side but my own. I say it as I see it.

As I've already said you usually talk sense but you're way off the mark here with what you're saying.

Your decense of him is borderline obsessive mate it really is. You seem to be taking it personally I never had you pegged as a shine boy especially a footballer.

Do you think Mirallas is arsed what you think? Do you think he's arsed you (probably) have to scrimp and sacve a bit every season for your season ticket and turn up every week and sing his name (with thousands of others)

He's that arsed about you and the 36 thousand others, he spits his dummy and refuses to gove 100% . After he's done a fair majority of those fans get a bus or train home or jump into their mindeos, focus, fiestaetc a lot of them in debt upto their eyeballs with mortgages and car loans etc while he hops in his Bently , drives to his 5 bed detached somewhere in cheshire to his beautiful footballer wife and doesn't give a flying fuck about any of them.

I'll say it once more. Wanting a move is fine, not trying is unnaceptable. He's let us all down big time.

As I've said your defence of him is somewhat disturbing.

The danger in any [choose any one of: discussion/rant/argument/nuclear confrontation] is that positions soon become extreme. Mirallas is a talented player => is the best player on the team => is one of the best in the league => makes Messi look like Brenda etc. etc. Or Mirallas can be inconsistent => can't be arsed => is too full of himself => is creating a new Nazi party... Of course, none of these extremes are true. He's one of the top players on the team, probably not the best. He's frustrating because offside so much. He can run hot and cold, but so can many players. He wants to play for a CL team, and don't all players with the chance to do so. I don't see him as a villain or disruptive influence, myself. He's someone who is talented and frustrated, and that's what we see on the field.

I'm not on anyones side but my own. I say it as I see it.

As I've already said you usually talk sense but you're way off the mark here with what you're saying.

Your decense of him is borderline obsessive mate it really is. You seem to be taking it personally I never had you pegged as a shine boy especially a footballer.

Do you think Mirallas is arsed what you think? Do you think he's arsed you (probably) have to scrimp and sacve a bit every season for your season ticket and turn up every week and sing his name (with thousands of others)

He's that arsed about you and the 36 thousand others, he spits his dummy and refuses to gove 100% . After he's done a fair majority of those fans get a bus or train home or jump into their mindeos, focus, fiestaetc a lot of them in debt upto their eyeballs with mortgages and car loans etc while he hops in his Bently , drives to his 5 bed detached somewhere in cheshire to his beautiful footballer wife and doesn't give a flying fuck about any of them.

I'll say it once more. Wanting a move is fine, not trying is unnaceptable. He's let us all down big time.

As I've said your defence of him is somewhat disturbing.

Please continue with you medication. There is absolutely no need for your half page rants.

Please continue with you medication. There is absolutely no need for your half page rants.

Personally I think he's captured quite succinctly what seperates the average fan and the average overpaid prima donna... and how embarrassing it is when fans "excuse" unprofessional/half bothered behaviour.

Sometimes a picture sp[eaks a thousand words.... here is Mr Steven Fletcher of Sunderland - 7 goals in 2 years

crop-550a827faebdb-imgID10628711.jpg

I think the discussion of Barry and the length of contract is over shadowing the

fact of martinezs inability to manage I would have signed him on his loan form

but this season he would have spent a lot of time warming the bench

and that's something matinez can not do admit he made a mistake

or have a plan B

I remember I was mocked for saying Lacina Traore was shit after one game. I wasn't wrong on that - Hi Matt.

Loans can swing both ways but in general Moyes got a good few spot on. The ones he didn't he didn't make permanent. That's the rule to follow. Barry looks shocking business.

Been following his career since he left? If being injured a lot means he's shit, then... well, whats Mirallas' injury record like?

You must be so lonely to continue to fish for any kind of confrontation, even to the point where you alienate anyone who half agrees with you. It's quite sad really.

Back on topic. Lennon at 6m is a bit steep but at 27 I think he's worth a gamble. Effect without being flamboyant.

Back on topic. Lennon at 6m is a bit steep but at 27 I think he's worth a gamble. Effect without being flamboyant.

depends on how much funds we have. anything 20m and under no thanks, i'd like 4m for him. if we have over 20m i'm okay with 6m. we have enough english and homegrown players that we can get some foreigners, and why not.

I would like Lennon at GP on a permanent deal. BUT not at any price. As for Kev, he really needs to get his head out of his backside and knuckle down to being an Everton player if he wants the majority of fans back on his side.

And for heavens sake lads, have none of you yet realised that MC11 is a WUM yet? BUT he keeps the site well posted. Look when he joined and look at the numberof posts he has made. (OK most of them are worse than mine, which takes some doing) He is a lively lad though, at least I assume he is a lad. I am sure he will confirm or deny that bit.

No I never respond to him as a general rule. But I enjoy reading his brand of "rubbish" Just do not get worked up if he picks a fight with you. Relax take it easy and consider it a compliment that he chose you to wind up, because it means you are probably right, and he doesn't like that.

I would like Lennon at GP on a permanent deal. BUT not at any price. As for Kev, he really needs to get his head out of his backside and knuckle down to being an Everton player if he wants the majority of fans back on his side.

And for heavens sake lads, have none of you yet realised that MC11 is a WUM yet? BUT he keeps the site well posted. Look when he joined and look at the numberof posts he has made. (OK most of them are worse than mine, which takes some doing) He is a lively lad though, at least I assume he is a lad. I am sure he will confirm or deny that bit.

No I never respond to him as a general rule. But I enjoy reading his brand of "rubbish" Just do not get worked up if he picks a fight with you. Relax take it easy and consider it a compliment that he chose you to wind up, because it means you are probably right, and he doesn't like that.

Like yoda....

Try to irritate he will, ignore you must.

Edited by Hafnia

I think we'll have more than people believe for some reason...

I agree Matt,if push came to shove I suspect we would have better than 40 million to spend But lets hope we don't need to find out

wow really? that would be amazing!! just due to the new TV deal? maybe with all the TV deal money league position doesn't matter since it's a pittance compared to the TV money. not sure on that, feel free to correct.

in that case we should definately look at foreign players since the FA ruling will have english players WAY overpriced. nolito for celta vigo, gerry, and let's blow the kitty on marco Verrati to be our playmaker :) can dream can't i :)

wow really? that would be amazing!! just due to the new TV deal? maybe with all the TV deal money league position doesn't matter since it's a pittance compared to the TV money. not sure on that, feel free to correct.

in that case we should definately look at foreign players since the FA ruling will have english players WAY overpriced. nolito for celta vigo, gerry, and let's blow the kitty on marco Verrati to be our playmaker :) can dream can't i :)

I am only guessing Mark, don't take my word for it :happy:

in that case we should definately look at foreign players since the FA ruling will have english players WAY overpriced.

And that, in a nutshell, is the best indictment there is on the FA's new policy about restricting foreign players. It won't improve English players (only more investment at the youth level will do that), but it will inflate prices for them. In effect, clubs will be forced to pay more than players are worth. Agents must be loving this.

And that, in a nutshell, is the best indictment there is on the FA's new policy about restricting foreign players. It won't improve English players (only more investment at the youth level will do that), but it will inflate prices for them. In effect, clubs will be forced to pay more than players are worth. Agents must be loving this.

more an indictment on the low quality of english players for me. germany, spain, france don't seem to have a problem fielding decent teams with lots of their own nationals.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not for the life of me work out why spurs loaned out Lennon.

IMO he's been a credit to the club since he arrived and I fully hope we buy him in the summer. He's one of the quickest players ive seen in the premier league and on top of that his effort levels are second to none. He's tracking back and actually acting like he wants to win games. Great change of pace, great quick feet and good creativity for a winger.

Ten times the player of aiden mcgeady.

I can not for the life of me work out why spurs loaned out Lennon.

IMO he's been a credit to the club since he arrived and I fully hope we buy him in the summer. He's one of the quickest players ive seen in the premier league and on top of that his effort levels are second to none. He's tracking back and actually acting like he wants to win games. Great change of pace, great quick feet and good creativity for a winger.

Ten times the player of aiden mcgeady.

If only we could fine his twin who plays on the left wing!

For me you either get one of the two Lennons.

One plays really well and works really hard.

The other doesn't play well and still works really hard.

I can accept a player not playing well but still trying, chasing people down and putting a shift in. We have a few players, not naming any as I would expect abuse straight away, who when things aren't going so well they stop putting a shift in.

For £6m a proven premier league player, with pace, in a position we need to strengthen, I think it's a good price. If there is someone better for £6m someone please tell me, and Roberto, who it is.

For me you either get one of the two Lennons.

One plays really well and works really hard.

The other doesn't play well and still works really hard.

I can accept a player not playing well but still trying, chasing people down and putting a shift in. We have a few players, not naming any as I would expect abuse straight away, who when things aren't going so well they stop putting a shift in.

For £6m a proven premier league player, with pace, in a position we need to strengthen, I think it's a good price. If there is someone better for £6m someone please tell me, and Roberto, who it is.

I think boyd would be a similar price, wouldn't mind both here next season. Big summer for RM this year. Hope he doesn't try and build round tippy tappy crap and goes more dynamic.