• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Apparently he's having a pop at recruitment of players.

I don't think that was the reason for shit subs.

Again, what subs should he of put on then? He changed it at half timeand that resulted in the goal, after we went 2-1 down what else could he do other than put shit - not good enough players on. You've championed Kone for ages now so what was wrong with putting him on?

Again, what subs should he of put on then? He changed it at half timeand that resulted in the goal, after we went 2-1 down what else could he do other than put shit - not good enough players on. You've championed Kone for ages now so what was wrong with putting him on?

I said kone was a far better player than he was credited for. I also said that at the end of last year he should be cut free because his knee is held together with chewing gum.

He is tinkering. I don't honestly think he knows what he wants to do.

Very strange that hes having a go about transfers... window open 7 days. Schneiderlin will not be fit either way. We got in the kid for £10m... seems a bit reluctant to accept responsibility.

I will watch the game later to fully see but it doesn't add up how he is going about with formation changes and subs.

Someone's just said on the phone in:

Ian: Do you think he needs time?

Caller: Yeh I'd give him time

.......LONG PAUSE......

Caller: I'd give him time in Walton for some of the performances I've seen.

You couldn't write it brilliant!

Edited by MC11

I said kone was a far better player than he was credited for. I also said that at the end of last year he should be cut free because his knee is held together with chewing gum.

He is tinkering. I don't honestly think he knows what he wants to do.

Very strange that hes having a go about transfers... window open 7 days. Schneiderlin will not be fit either way. We got in the kid for £10m... seems a bit reluctant to accept responsibility.

I will watch the game later to fully see but it doesn't add up how he is going about with formation changes and subs.

What's he saying about transfers? Any links?

It's was 0-0 and we looked like we were goain't to get ahead.

Manager made subs and we lost 1-2.

Yes we scored from one of those subs but it upset the balance and we lost the match at a whimper!

The manager made those decisions but the players need to take the blame to.

If we win the manager takes the plaudits for an inspired substitution.... he should also take responsibility if those subs don't work out.

Facts are facts....it did t work out.

This is where the shouts about him having a dig at player recruitment is coming from:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ronald-koeman-hits-out-everton-9581609

I mean, really? It's total bull shit click baiting, headline grabbing....shite!!!

He's just answering questions and red top journos and desperate editors are clutching at straws.

This is where the shouts about him having a dig at player recruitment is coming from:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ronald-koeman-hits-out-everton-9581609

I mean, really? It's total bull shit click baiting, headline grabbing....shite!!!

He's just answering questions and red top journos and desperate editors are clutching at straws.

straightforward as ever. you play like we did after we went up 1-0 and you will lose every time. seamus passes inside and musa is faster than 3 of our defenders. telling when an 18 year old is the best player on the pitch. then he answers questions about transfers saying it's walsh's job we have those discussions internally.

non-story.

Ronald, which 45 minutes of football this season are you most proud of?

Ronald, why do you have so much difficulty setting up the side something approaching right, most games we end up chasing due to usbeing so poor first half. Are you setting us up badly most first halves on purpose?

Ronald, once a year clown-shoes set us up right to play as the better side for the full ninety minutes versus whoever we faced, the majority now (finally) hate clown-shoes, are you purposefully chasing that record by unsettling theside with changes,tactics or nonsense substitutions? Is there another option because quite frankly the situation currently where you finally rely upon senior internationals after youth prospects (that are eventually injured) seems to indicate you are hell bent on having us produce at most 45 minutes in any one game.

Ronald, do you hate earning a living in Britain and are you therefore chasing a settlement like the one clown-shoes got? If so, cough it up, we'll have a whip round (some players will because they hate you more than I hate clown-shoes) and you can piss off and be Belgiums spokesperson for all I give a toss.

clown-shoes was rightly condemned for screwing a good side, bringing in his amateur minded kin, and only managing 'joined up football' that played side to side except for that once a lifetime game where the side ignored it and put a show of skill on. Koeman hasn't yet managed a display for a full 90 minutes, has seen us dumpedout of the cups by the mighty Norwich and Leicester and has layed into CERTAIN players repeatedly in the press.

no one likes the bullying of Niasse, no one likes the singling out of Barkley in a poor side playing awfully, no one understands the substitutions, or the pre game setups, and the borderline clown-shoes post match interviews will destroy you before you get yourdreammove to Arsenal.

Mr Walsh has an awful lot of miracles to perform to rescue you now mr Koeman. Wise up or ship out you megalomaniac.

Ronald, which 45 minutes of football this season are you most proud of?

Ronald, why do you have so much difficulty setting up the side something approaching right, most games we end up chasing due to usbeing so poor first half. Are you setting us up badly most first halves on purpose?

Ronald, once a year clown-shoes set us up right to play as the better side for the full ninety minutes versus whoever we faced, the majority now (finally) hate clown-shoes, are you purposefully chasing that record by unsettling theside with changes,tactics or nonsense substitutions? Is there another option because quite frankly the situation currently where you finally rely upon senior internationals after youth prospects (that are eventually injured) seems to indicate you are hell bent on having us produce at most 45 minutes in any one game.

Ronald, do you hate earning a living in Britain and are you therefore chasing a settlement like the one clown-shoes got? If so, cough it up, we'll have a whip round (some players will because they hate you more than I hate clown-shoes) and you can piss off and be Belgiums spokesperson for all I give a toss.

clown-shoes was rightly condemned for screwing a good side, bringing in his amateur minded kin, and only managing 'joined up football' that played side to side except for that once a lifetime game where the side ignored it and put a show of skill on. Koeman hasn't yet managed a display for a full 90 minutes, has seen us dumpedout of the cups by the mighty Norwich and Leicester and has layed into CERTAIN players repeatedly in the press.

no one likes the bullying of Niasse, no one likes the singling out of Barkley in a poor side playing awfully, no one understands the substitutions, or the pre game setups, and the borderline clown-shoes post match interviews will destroy you before you get yourdreammove to Arsenal.

Mr Walsh has an awful lot of miracles to perform to rescue you now mr Koeman. Wise up or ship out you megalomaniac.

Not sure why you demonstrate such animosity toward Martinez. We played good football, we reach the knockout stages in the Europa. We reached two semifinals last year. He made mistakes, was stubborn and a little naive, and some signings were odd, but your obsessive venom toward him is, quite frankly, unjustified and unsettling.

Not sure why you demonstrate such animosity toward Martinez. We played good football, we reach the knockout stages in the Europa. We reached two semifinals last year. He made mistakes, was stubborn and a little naive, and some signings were odd, but your obsessive venom toward him is, quite frankly, unjustified and unsettling.

timed-out, tbc.

hate clown-shoes, hope its me that gets to break his jaw.

On a serious note and please don't take this the wrong way but threatening to break someones jaw because you don't like the way they manage a football team is at best juvenile and pathetic and at worst a breach of the malicious communications act 1988.

Martinez had his flaws as has been stated, but in his first season in charge we played the best football I have seen Everton play in 20 years. He was also a thoroughly decent and honorable man. Ultimately he was not able to balance attack and defence and had to go. To be full of such anger and bile towards him is worrying. I do suggest you get the anger management help you so clearly need.

As for Koeman I rate him as a manager, I think he needs time. We have to remember that this is not his squad, and some of the players here are clearly not up to the standard required. I think the team he put out today was right. I agree with those who say he should have left the team as it was at half time as we were apparently on top and sounded like we would go on to score.

But Gerry came on and we did score. The failure of the team to hold on to this lead was due to the personel, we lack quality midfielders, we lack creative wingers, we lack a back up to Lukaku, we lack competition for Baines and Coleman. Hopefully some of these will be addressed in this window, and completed in the next.

On a serious note and please don't take this the wrong way but threatening to break someones jaw because you don't like the way they manage a football team is at best juvenile and pathetic and at worst a breach of the malicious communications act 1988.

Martinez had his flaws as has been stated, but in his first season in charge we played the best football I have seen Everton play in 20 years. He was also a thoroughly decent and honorable man. Ultimately he was not able to balance attack and defence and had to go. To be full of such anger and bile towards him is worrying. I do suggest you get the anger management help you so clearly need.

As for Koeman I rate him as a manager, I think he needs time. We have to remember that this is not his squad, and some of the players here are clearly not up to the standard required. I think the team he put out today was right. I agree with those who say he should have left the team as it was at half time as we were apparently on top and sounded like we would go on to score.

But Gerry came on and we did score. The failure of the team to hold on to this lead was due to the personel, we lack quality midfielders, we lack creative wingers, we lack a back up to Lukaku, we lack competition for Baines and Coleman. Hopefully some of these will be addressed in this window, and completed in the next.

great post.

spot on

Oh ffs steve. I liked martinez at the beginning.... let it go man. The fella got carried away with himself and abandoned any ownership of 'responsible' football.

He treated us like some sort of experiment in the end knowing full well he was protected by a ridiculous contract. To this day he is earning less in one year than pep is at man city - because international management is the only way that any new jobs don't offset his everton compensation. Stupid by us... sly by him.

He may have got us to 2 semi finals - smashing. He also completely destroyed what it was he was looking at building after one year.

He gets criticism and rightly so. As for breaking jaws etc? No... I don't get all that.

Edited by Hafnia

Because it's his fault we're in this mess! We were in free fall last season and there's only one person who's to blame for that and that is amartinez.

Fucking disgraceful he was, from shite players like Cleverley, Mcgeady, Kone and Niasse to walking away with 10 million in his arse pocket for failing to do even a remotely acceptable job.

Back to Koeman... I'm glad he was angry after yesterday. So he should be, and yes the players are hugely to blame.

But this quote...

"It is not bad luck," he said. "We did it ourselves and it was just unbelievable how we dropped back.

Was it really? He started the game with 5 defenses plus Barry. That sets us up to be negative from off. I realised we'd made a change by the time of the goals, but still. Then when we're chasing the game, he takes off Barkley, who was superb against Southampton, for the hapless Kone, while leaving on Barry, a man who no longer has 90 mins in him at the top level. Did he really expect that to work?

I get that he doesn't like what he has to work with in this squad. Is he making the most of what he has available? No where near

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk