IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

All the doommongers can shut the fuck up. Happy days!

This doommonger will shut the fuck up once it's official.

I said further up the thread that he will get my support the minute he pulls on the blue shirt. Now let's hope he's good enough to warrant all the histeria thats been shown here tonight.

Happy, and if he is to be first choice then I want him wearing 9.

Just please have either Sandro or Ramirez on your shirt. None of this S. Ramirez crap. One name, that lovely number nine, will look great.

Fucks sake you are OCD!! I thought it was just the numbers, name too now: next thing the logo placement in the kit is 2 degrees of axis ?

Haha I appreciate how things look.

You should see me in work, I get frustrated easily! I work for a major car brand and the current alloy wheels they have on cars being sold for £40k plus is really annoying me.

At least a striker of decent quality is wearing 9, that's one box ticked for me haha.

Haha I appreciate how things look.

You should see me in work, I get frustrated easily! I work for a major car brand and the current alloy wheels they have on cars being sold for £40k plus is really annoying me.

At least a striker of decent quality is wearing 9, that's one box ticked for me haha.

Wow. You can get eight Sandros for the price of those wheels.

Up early this morning and just watched SSN at 5am, they say it's a done deal and showed a video of him scoring some goals

I know video clips always flatters a player but I have to admit he looks good and can't believe we got him for £5m.

That's a crazy price in today's market, I hope he's a winner.

Come on guys, it's obvious. He's stalling for a better deal to present itself.

We are his fall back choice. A fee is agreed, medical passed but obviously he hasn't signed a contract yet so that's the hold up. He's using the Euros to keep his options open.

Haha.

I don't feel silly at all- I honestly thought we'd get gazumped last minute, it all seemed too strange to me but I was wrong, wont be the first time or the last.

Alls I care about is he's signed. Not overly enamoured over it if I'm honest, he'll have to prove himself in the prem before I get really excited, I wasn't hugely impressed by him for Spain this last tournemant but I'm hoping I'm wrong again and he proves me a doubter for a second time.